Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nerdcore Rap

AirWalker

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello mon amis,

Lately, I've been unable to keep myself from following this new wave of nerdcore rap artists who have been making more and more content on Youtube. People like Rustage, Daddyphatsnaps, Gameboyjones, Connor Quest, Dan Bull, and more have really been putting out some good work. This makes me wonder if anyone else is following their music as of late and, if so, what's your favorite nerdcore rap song or cypher?

I think mine would have to be the first major song that I heard from these guys, The Shonen Jump Rap Cypher:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbqAb2SwHz4

Always a fan of the classics here. MC Chris is an absolute hardcore staple, along with the up and coming Yahzick!

Oooh, nerdcore rap!

I'm afraid I haven't kept up on the genre, so my tastes are dated. My favorites are The Adventures of Duane & Brando, Kabuto the Python, Schäffer The Darklord, Dr. Awkward and - of course - mc chris. And more, I'm sure, that just aren't immediately coming to mind~

Edit: After revisiting my collection of nerdcore rap, I feel obligated to update my song choice... Enjoy!

Good times~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom