Mx Female New Brand of RPs - Sensual Dream - Unsimulated Sex - Crowded Trains #NSFW#

New Brand

Planetoid
Not brand new as used to be on Guilty Pleasures a couple of years or so ago. I tend to think of myself as a fairly serious writer, more into the here and now rather than too much fantasy or even sci-fi. On GP I learned to love the post system rather than rapid fire, in third person too instead of first person which I presume everyone starts with. So one or two liners are certainly out, prefer an average of at least three paras, including quite detailed. I also find I like to get inside of my character's minds and prefer others like to do as well. Tend not to go for percentages but like quite a bi0t of plot along with what everyone calls smut lol.

Will detail some suggestions as I go along, but would pleased to hear initially from anyone to whet my appetite.

Possible theme could emanate from a sensual dream. Who is it in? Someone never expected? A close friend, neighbour, another student, teacher, work colleague, roomie, stranger, some taboo figure? Is it life-changing? The start of something new? Endless possibilities.

simulated.gif

Ideas revolving around simulated or unsimulated sex that could be included in a long-term or short term RP. It could between two actors who don't know each other or could have a history of not getting along but then find themselves having successful audition to star in a new movie with full-frontal nudity and simulated sex. Different options.

train.gif

What can happen on a crowded train when strangers are squashed together. Subtle touching at first until it becomes more bold. And then what? Can't do it on the train, can they? Get off and do it in some alcove?. Do later, have to try to meet again next day. Who are the characters? Where do they live? Is it just a quickie or can lead to a long-term relationship. Lots of options.

If interested in developing please PM me or have any other suggestions. Just returning after few years absence.
Possible faceclaims also below in next post.

Please do not reply in this thread, thanks but shoot me a PM.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom