Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for RP and creative input for NSFW game system

I'm working on a world/game system for people to RP in whether that be two people or groups with a GM. Once it's completed I'll be looking for people to RP with. If you'd like to help me with the creative process that would be great!

I'm planning on it being set in a tropical climate and having various races and stats to flesh it out. There will be dice rolls and I'd like to set up a discord server for everyone interested in the game to use. It'll be heavily NSFW but the world will be playable SFW if and when you're feeling that way.

I'd like creative input for style, races, maybe classes, magic systems and so on to give me ideas and build something other people are interested in. Of course if you don't have ideas I'm also looking for people to RP with me as I create the world
Please send me a message to get involved.

Well, with a tropical climate I would recommend smaller races. Aside from NSFW, any thoughts on the tone/tech level (guessing lower tech?)

The first question that comes to mind whenever I read about someone trying to create her own system is: "Why not use D&D 5e?" That one is rather well balanced, not very complex unless player and GM want it to, and just well suited for most fantasy settings in my opinion. Not to forget, people who do this for a living designed the rules.

There may be good reasons for someone to shun this mainstream product, but clarifying for yourself what exactly those are will help a lot in designing your own system. If you just want your own system for the sake of it, that energy might be better spent on world building.

Back
Top Bottom