Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Legend Marcum's Megathread (M seeking F)

Hey everybody,

New guy here. Primary kinks are incest (Mom x Son, Aunt x Nephew), bestiality, non-con -> con, and corruption. Limits are scat, blood, vomit, or heavy gore. Lights fine. Favorite generes are Sci-fi and Fantasy, and modern when involving incest. Huge Star Wars and Lord of the Rings geek, which will be on full display in the theme setups below. Now these are only my ideas, so please feel free to message me if you like my kinks and have another idea.

Sci-fi

Star Wars

The Veteran - This plot takes place three years after the destruction of the second Death Star. What remains of the shattered empire has taken refuge in the outer rim, taking defenseless worlds hostage as many ex-officers pose as warlords. The underworld is thriving as depicted in The Mandalorian, which this story takes heavy inspiration from. My character, a grizzled war veteran with scars and the disposition for proof, has a dark history filled with questionable allegiances. After the Hutt families collapsed into infighting after the death of their patron Jabba, he was enlisted by a young and upcoming mobster on Tatooine to be a hitman. On one of his expeditions, he comes across your character who is enslaved to one of the hutts. Now this character can be an original, however I was thinking Leia or Ahsoka could fit this mold well. Essentially a force-wielder of some kind. Either way, my character takes yours as payment after accomplishing the hit and their relationship develops from there. Whether the original character develops stockholm syndrome, constantly attempts to escape, or simply becomes mentally as well as physically enslaved, is something that can be discussed. The Star Wars galaxy is huge, and the story can take so many turns.

Destiny

The Queen is Dead, Long Live the Queen - For my Destiny fans out there, this one is fairly simple. After Oryx, The Taken King, destroys Mara Sov and her fleet he manages to ensnare the Awoken Queen before she can escape to her several dimensional safe realms. He decides to subjugate her by throwing her to the inhabitants of the dreadnaught to use and breed as they so desire. Ogres, thrall, knights, everything has their shot at the hapless queen. If you want to develop this further, we could definitely include the Cabal and Guardians in some manner. Hell, we could bring in Eris.

Fantasy

Lord of the Rings

Fall of Galadriel - As implied by the title, this plot involves the complete and utter domination and subjugation of Galadriel. Sauron has victory, Frodo's corpse lying on the molton slopes of Mount Doom and the ring returned to its master. Sauron's armies surge across Middle-Earth, the hope of a new age of Men a distant memory. Sauron has one last goal: find galadriel, and make her his. Saruman has failed him, and his replacement has foolishly decided to stay with the mortals. She will come to regret that. After the Dark Lord's armies finally ensnare her, their work begins. This plot setup, like the others, can be made as simple or as complex as whoever is interested desires.

Modern

Mom x son
Aunt x Nephew
Stepmom x Stepson

Thanks for checking out my request thread! I'll update it periodically to add ideas or genres.

Back
Top Bottom