Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gladiatrix seeking DM or group for D&D 5e or Dungeon World

Dolie

Planetoid
Hi!
I'm looking for a DM to play a solo Dungeon World, D&D 5e or a different tabletop RPG with me around 1~2 times a week in text chat, either on discord or roll20. I'm also open to many other RPG systems so don't hesitate to ask me about other games. I'm looking for a game that's both story heavy, erotic content heavy and has plenty of fights and dice rolls. The main hook I have in mind for the game is me RPing a near naked former gladiatrix who's trying to work as a mercenary for criminals, bandits and humanoid tribes and gets frequently groped and harassed by crass, low-life men.

If you're interested in being my DM please keep the following in mind:
  • Please never plan erotic scenes in advance. Instead introduce me to lecherous NPCs and let me decide what I do from there. Have faith in me that my opportunistic character will likely sleep with NPCs if she can gain information or favors from them.
  • Please don't self insert yourself as a character into the game.
  • If I describe my character in a certain position during a kinky act please don't immediately describe me forced into a completely different position or dragged into a different location.
  • If I lose a fight I don't mind if I end up in a kinky situation, but please never plan for this. I don't mind an occasional non-con but too many DMs are non-con obsessed.
  • In the same vein, I like the occasional gang bang but please don't turn every single erotic scene into a gang bang.
Here's an optional background and NSFW art for the character I'd like to play:
fb964c15b31fd4857d93ea21eca732f3.jpg

The city of Valar is rife with crime and corruption. The city is famous for having an arena instead of a jail, where criminals are sent to fight for their lives while a bloodthirsty crowd gambles on their deaths. It's not the only oddity that sets Valar apart from other cities. Every so often when you walk through Valar you'll spot a naked elf female wandering the streets...

A long time ago the great elven empire went to war with the primitive Kuo-Toas, a war the elves lost. The Kuo-Toas fabricated divine magic that killed off all of the male elves and elven society soon crumbled. The remaining living elves, all female, escaped to the jungle. Centuries later their culture no longer exists - The elf maidens live like animals, naked and feeding on the jungle's vegetation. They forgot their rites, ceremonies and gods. They barely remember how to speak the elvish tongue, which became a basic primitive language whose only remembered words are simplified: 'Hunt', 'sleep', 'food'.

A few years ago foresters from the city of Valar cut down a nearby forest, only to discover it housed many elf females. The city took the elves into it's streets as refugees. The elves found themselves living in alleys. They didn't know how to speak and couldn't grasp the concept of a job. They had to beg for food. The ruling council did little to help them, proclaiming that elves are stray animals by law, as it was rare to meet an elf that learned how to speak.

Valar's arena master saw the refugee crisis as an opportunity. He started a sensational arena halftime show - Watch naked elf females murder each other. He offered any elf that participates in the lurid halftime show plentiful gold coins. Many desperate elves enter the arena and bet on their lives to this day.

Lyra was one such elf. She stepped into the arena again and again and fought to the death against her sisters. She won. In the process she learned how to fight and how to talk the common tongue. Half a dozen fights later she decided to retire from the arena for now. She thinks with her new martial skills she might find work as a mercenary. There's no shortage of criminals in Valar city, so maybe that's where she could start looking - Offering her skills with a blade to burglars and bandits.
tumblr_nfv3576Awm1qh0iv0o1_1280.jpg

Lastly, my kinks list.

Kinks I'm really into:
Public sex in front of others
Nudism
Slapping, smacking
Low-life humans/criminals
Ugly or old men
Monsters (Primal/savage ones, not cartoon ones like slimes or plants)

Kinks I'm open to:
Beasts (Dogs, wolves, rats, spiders, tigers, giant lizards, etc)
Lactation
Impregnation by beasts/Oviposition
Being drooled on
Watersports
Vore

Kinks that bore me to death:
Fingering
Masturbation
Receiving oral
Pampered/Rich/Polite men
Sex toys/devices
F/F relationships
Prostitution
Discipline
Shapeshifters
Body Oils
Lubrication
Too frequent anal
Massages

Limits:
Fisting
Futa
Scat
Snowballing
Femdom
Foot stuff
Tattoos
Anime/cartoon type furries
Dwarves/Halflings/Gnomes

I'm usually available from 3 p.m. GMT to 3 a.m. GMT. I can be contacted through a PM. If you talked to me in the past please PM me, I had to change my email address recently.
Thanks for reading.
:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom