Fx Male Sιɾҽɳ Sσɳɠ σϝ Dҽʂιɾҽ ♡ ̖́-

Bunny

𝔴𝔦𝔠𝑘𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥
Staff member
7auUJd0.png

XfRcW6l.png

աɦɛռ ʄǟʟʟɨռɢ ʋɨƈȶɨʍ, օռɛ ֆɦօʊʟɖ ӄռօա...
Third Person Only
I will not write in any other fashion, sorry.
Story vs Smut
I would like to create a healthy mix of story and smut, preferably with a build up before the sexy fun begins. Pure smut is a turn off for me.
Multi-paragraph posters
I enjoy writing descriptively and multiple paragraphs. While, some stories inspire me to write pages, others only require a few paragraphs.
All I ask is that you give depth to your posts, and I will try my best to give you something equally engaging.
I only play submissive females when in a D/s plot
I will not play a Domme for you, sorry.
I am capable of writing stories without this theme at all, however, I do enjoy a bit of power play.
This does not mean the submissives I play are doormats. I enjoy playing bratty and flirtatious characters who can fall in line when either forced to or they decide to behave.
If the plot doesn't include D/s, the aforementioned are irrelevant.
Other little tidbits
I will not play a character under the age of 18.
If it's not on my f-list, I will likely not be open to it... but feel free to ask as I might have missed something!
I will only play via thread on the site. No you cannot convince me to play/plot anywhere else.
I'm not an English teacher, I make grammar mistakes. As long as can understand your posts, a few errors will not put me off.
If you're going to be busy for a while, that's fine. I would appreciate you letting me know so I don't think you've lost interest.
If the role play just isn't doing it for you, let me know. I am a big girl and I get that sometimes, the chemistry isn't there for the story or even between us.
ɨռֆքɨʀǟȶɨօռ ʄʀօʍ ɮօօӄֆ/ֆɛʀɨɛֆ
Anita Blake/Merry Gentry (Laurell K Hamilton)
Bitten (Kelly Armstrong)
Percy Jackson (Rick Riordan)
Court of Roses/Throne of Glass (Sarah J Maas) Has it's own thread
Harry Potter (J. K. Rowling)
Kushiel's Dart (Jacqueline Carey)
Dark series (Christine Feehan)
Ancient Egypt
Scottish Highlands

քǟɨʀɨռɢֆ (YC x MC) *Craving
Incest
Brother x Sister *
Twins
Step Father x Daughter
Supernatural
Vampire x Wereanimal/Vampire/Human/Other *
Werewolf x Mate/Human/Other *
Master x Neko/Kitsune
God x Human
Fae x Fae/Human/Other *
Elf x Elf/Human/Other
Slice of Life
Teacher x Student
Single Dad x Best friend/Babysitter *
Friends
King/Prince x Commoner/Thief/Servant/Other *
ֆȶօʀʏ ɨɖɛǟֆ (Some are very bare bones)
The Other Half *
The mortal world and the Fae world have been separated for centuries after a long and bloody war between the two. In the Fae world a new threat is brewing and one warrior is scrambling to find his other half. The second side of him that makes Fae warriors an unstoppable force to be reckoned with. The idea is scattered through the worlds, yin and yang, soul mates.. But what happens when his soulmate isn't even a Fae? But a human. Dragged into the world of the Fae she is able to amplify his powers, but must train with the elite while trying to not tear herself to pieces.
*The story is based off a book series, where it was a group of men, looking for their 5th. I wouldn't be against changing this for a reverse harem.

The Forbidden Dragon Prince and The Branded princess Borrowed with permission from BabyLETSplay✦ ~ Not currently seeking
Stumbling upon a strange stone among others, a young princess takes it home. The rock appears to be nothing special, just a water-washed rock that's smooth as can be. The more she holds it, though, the more she can feel what seems to be a heartbeat. The more she holds it, the hotter and louder the heartbeat seems to get. Over the course of several days, occasionally curling up with the stone to sleep as the winter is threatening her kingdom greatly, she falls asleep with it one night. When she awakes, the stone is glowing a bright orange and feels as hot as coals. Pushing the rock away, not wanting to burn herself, she places her palm against it and feels a sharp pain as the stone burns her, the rock rolling and hitting the floor, cracking like an egg. Out of the egg comes a small dragon, enamored by her presence and seeing her as his mother.
She can only hide the dragon for so long, though, until her tyrant of a father throws the beast out into the cold, pulling her inside and convincing her that it is a demon. No dragons have been spotted for centuries and it has to be a trick of the mind
Years later, the princess is coming of age for marriage soon, and her marriage will be the lifeblood of the new king's heir, as no woman can rule and her brothers have all died in the brutal, harsh war. Among all of the suitors, the princess comes across a letter from one that bears the same mark that was burned onto her hand by the egg years ago. The letter merely states that they need to meet, as she is "destined" to marry him from the day that he had hatched from the egg.

Snape's Little Lily
How would Snape react to a little clone of Lily. His favorite now in Gryffindor, Draco who?

Temptation of The Pomegranate *craving
Everyone knows the story of Hades and Persephone, I would love to write a story based on the myth. I got the idea from Lore Olympus and while I wouldn't mind using it for inspiration, I want to make something uniquely ours.

Yakuza
I have no plot for this, I love the idea period. YC would be Yakuza, MC could be anyone. A flower girl or baker. An old school crush etc. I would love to plot this story out with my partner.

The Lion and his Lioness (Historical 1800s) *craving
Christina has taken London society by storm. The ravishing beauty guards the secret of her mysterious past until the night she meets Lyon, Marquis of Lyonwood. The Marquis of Lyonwood was considered to be the most dangerous man in England. Some claimed the world. No matter where the traitor hid, Lyon could ferret him out and dispatch him with quiet, deadly efficiency. He’d never failed in his duty. Never. Lyon was given knighthood for his courage, nightmares for his sins. Christina's past is shrouded in mystery, she doesn't seem to have a past and she appeared in the Ton without warning captivating the whole of London High Society with her angelic beauty and soft, sweet presence. However, behind her carefully constructed mask, a fiery and defiant woman lives. She will not be easily conquered.

XfRcW6l.png

Back
Top Bottom