Fx Any The Last Cradle of Humanity

CasualVelociraptor

Ravenclaw
Supporter
Earth- once our home, but it’s now become uninhabitable. So, the nations of the world built the Cradles: generation ships that would put humanity on ice for 600 years until they reached a new planet to inhabit in Andromeda. The problem is one of the Cradles woke up before all the others to find that it’s all alone. There’s no telling whether all the other Cradles were destroyed or if the one our characters are in is just off course, but as far as anyone on it knows, the 250,000 aboard it are the last remnants of humanity.

Some years after we woke up, my character is a delivery driver for an illegal company, driving freight she’s not allowed to ask about with her small cargo ship between different off the books docking bays. Are you a customs officer who’s going to try to make me flip on my boss? A lovable, earnest pirate captain who gets me to join their crew of misfits? A prostitute I see between missions? Perhaps an earnest resistance fighter trying to get me off the fence? The possibilities are endless?

Back
Top Bottom