Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Public Casting Call

Who am I
  1. I have been role playing for a few years on and off (roughly 8-9 years total now).
  2. I mainly prefer third person, past tense, but if you prefer first person, I could be convinced to go for first person.
  3. I consider myself somewhat literate, and can pump out a decent amount of writing per post, although I try to average it out at around 2-4 paragraphs, but it all depends on what is going on, and what I think my response needs to be.
  4. The rule of thumb is, the more detailed and quality a post is, the longer it will take me to post, so be aware of that.
  5. I'm not strict on post length or literacy or anything really, as long as you give me something to work with, and I can more or less read and understand what you're saying, we're all good.
  6. I exclusively do MxF and MxFuta as the main pairings.
  7. I might not be as interested if you only give me one-liners and text talk, to be honest. I understand that sometimes a one-liner is the only thing that can be said, and sometimes, quick-fire, back-and-forth one liners are a great tool to get some momentum and scene development going, but that shouldn't be the standard.
  8. I like OOC chatter. Anything from brainstorming ideas, to new suggestions, to simply just friendly banter, or whatever it is. I find that good OOC chatter actually helps the chemistry between me and my partners, so feel free to chat away, but if you don't like that I won't bother.
  9. I'm fine with ghosting. Don't feel embarrassed. A heads up would be nice, but not required.

What am I looking for

Simple - Anything. Yes, anything. Allow me to explain. After a string of bad luck with potential partners and plots never really taking off, I thought it might be more helpful if my partners suggested what they really wanted to try out to me. Also, I happen to not like restricting myself to any genre or style or kink or pairing, or anything really. I am always down to experiment and try out new things. What this means is that I am not going to be putting a request for what I want on here, but rather i'm encouraging you, the reader, to approach me with whatever request you have that you'd like to do. Now I will say, I am not the most prolific writer in the world, which means I might not have as much experience as you might have with certain topics or pairings, especially the more niche your prompt might be, however i'll list out the three main areas I am not quite as proficient at:
  1. Fandoms: I know this is a huge one for some people, but I never feel like I can accurately portray canon characters, and I don't often feel like I can be as creative with fandoms even if it's OC's. Sorry!
  2. DM/GM: I have nothing against this, I just simply have not had enough experience to reliably call myself skilled in this area. Always willing to take a try, if you’re willing to have a relatively inexperienced DM/GM however!
  3. Furry/Anthro characters: Same as above, simply have not had enough experience with it.

My kinks and limits

Almost anything goes. I am close to limitless, and I won't say no to something outright, but I will say that there are some kinks that I am not as experienced with, but I’ve attempted most kinks once or twice, so if your kinks and what you’re looking to include is more of a niche/unique kink, ask me what my experience level is. However, again, since it might be helpful, here are some kinks I don't engage in:
  1. Anything underage according to site limits
  2. Anything bathroom related
  3. Heavy BDSM (think latex, and full on machinery)
  4. Snuff
  5. Unrealistic body proportions
If you are wondering about a certain kink and you don't see it here, chances are it's fine with me, so just feel free to ask!

Face claims

I have no problem with face claims, if you'd like to use them. I will also use face claims if you would like, however, I am not as good at finding good face claims if i'm honest. That means I might need help with finding a good face claim, or use descriptions of my characters, but face claims are good with me!

What you need to do

Drop me a PM with what you would like to do, and we can discuss it further. I obviously can't promise i'll say yes to anything, but I would love to hear your ideas!

What my schedule is like

Somewhat unpredictable, especially Sunday through Wednesday, so I can't commit to more than once or twice a day, but will respond more frequently if I can, and I will respond at least once a week, unless extemporaneous circumstances prevent me from doing so. I have an 'always on the clock' job and something that I guess can count as a social life, but feel free to nudge me if I seem to be responding slowly. I won't be bothered by it.

Generic roles I regularly play

Father x Daughter
Brother x Sister
Teacher x Student
Jock x Cheerleader
Jock x Nerd
Landlord x Tenant
Boss x Employee
Criminal x Cop
Kidnapper x Victim
Many others, but hopefully you get the idea

Where I like to play

I usually prefer to play over PM's, but have no problems with Discord either, but I am not a big fan of threads. I don't know what it is about threads, but I just appreciate the privacy of those two options. I do find Discord to be easy for me to manage because I get notifications. But again, no problems with going over things here.

P.S: I currently don't have too many spots open for partners, but I do have about 1-2 spots depending on how quickly they go and how work is going for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom