Fx M or F Who Likes To Play Multiple Characters?

MissKorie90

Meteorite
Hey everybody, thanks for taking a look at my thread. You are probably someone who can play multiple characters? I am looking to play as a cheating wife in a group sex scenario roleplay. Whether it would be strictly revenge, or MC trying to make some sort of deal to get something in return, or maybe a cuckold scenario where the husband is into it or he isn't. I am very open with this concept and would love to hear some ideas that are out there. For this scenario it would be great if you could play as at least two men.

As far as kinks/limits go we can speak about them through pm's. I do not plan on making an f-list but am very open minded. Feel free to pass it by me, I'll either say yes or no.

I prefer using faceclaims.

Some days are busier than others for me. Some days can get a few responses as others will get only one or two. I can always guarantee at least one response a day.

Please don't ghost me. If the RP ends up being something you find you are not into just let me know so I know and won't be left hanging. If RL gets busy for you please just let me know. I will do the same in return.

Please pm me with your ideas or if you are curious about mine. After all, cheating wife scenarios are always fun.

Back
Top Bottom