Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Like a Lone Sword (Fandom-inspired Cravings)

Carpe Diem

Someone once said Burn My Dread, babe
Hey all!
Yo, it's been a very long time since I was here. This used to be a craving thread (and it still is), but I'll give it a bit of a twist this time around. When I say fandom-inspired, it means that I'm mostly looking for RPs based around and/or inspired by the settings mentioned, rather than anything canon done within the universe. Disclaimer; I mostly do anime, so that's what you'll likely find here. Sorry, not sorry!

I'll leave a link to a more "thorough" thread of mine right here if you're interested in knowing more of what you can expect of me as a writer, but for the most part, just think of this as a more relaxed thread where I share my more 'niche' or immediate cravings.

For the time being, I really only have one idea brewing in my head, but feel free to approach me about any of the fandoms I may have listed!

My Cravings!

So if you're like me and regularly watch seasonal anime, you might have seen one such anime called Wistoria: Wand and Sword. No spoilers since I'm only a filthy anime watcher for the time being please! But I was inspired by the idea of a single warrior who can't do magic in a world where everyone is a wizard. Think something like Harry Potter if there was a single Muggle in Hogwarts and everyone made fun of them.

The idea would be that MC is that person, struggling to make a place for himself. I was thinking of a magic academy setting for the most part, but if that's not your speed, we can surely find something else we can do! YC could be a prodigious mage who is famous for their prowess and talent, a polar opposite to MC, or they could also be a pariah just like him, but for a different reason. The concept is open for plotting!

Other Fandoms I'm Interested in

Naruto

* Persona (3-5)

* Jujutsu Kaisen

* Cyberpunk (The TTRPG/2077/Edgerunners)

* Hunter x Hunter

* Project Moon Universe

* If it's a popular shonen, I've probably at least heard of it! Shoot me a message if you think I might be into it.

Last edited:
Quick, late-night bump because I have a terrible sleep schedule and I wanted to update this so I did and now I have to bump. Yeah.

Bump!

I wanted to add a new idea before bumping, but alas, no inspiration to speak of at the moment.

Bump!!

Edit:
Actually, I did have one idea, now that I remember.

To go with my recent cravings of MHA, I found a web comic called Hero Manager (NSFW). Fun concept, even without the NSFW contents. Might make a thread dedicated with a more solid idea of what'd be interesting to do with this kind of world, but for now, I'mma just bump in case I can find someone to indulge in my superhero craving!

Badump!

It's been a real while since I bumped this thread. Hopefully it's still legal to do so. Anyway, a quick, short and sweet update to reflect my cravings now that I'm back! I might update again if something comes to me. I might not. Who wants to make a bet?

Back
Top Bottom