Mx Female Rollin' Crits On Some Big Ass Tits!

Demented Dungeon Master

Abominable Aberration
Welcome, dear readers! Recently, we here at the Greyhawk Gazette had the opportunity to sit down and conduct an in-depth interview with THE DEMENTED DUNGEON MASTER, who was gracious enough to lend us some of his most valuable time. Ace Gnome Reporter Tinley Rustpot reprints her shocking interview below. Enjoy...

Greetings, DEMENTED DUNGEON MASTER. What brings you to this Plane of Existence?
Breasts.

Ah, I see! Could you elaborate just a bit more?
Long have I languished behind the screen, plotting and scheming and craving the sultry delights that the mortal world can offer. I seek to join creative powers with a fellow lover-of-adventure and forge heady, delightfully sinful prose for eons to come. You know, no biggie.

Interesting! How long have you been Running table top games?
Over two Earth-Decades. I’m rather formidable at what I do, as well.

I’m sure you are! Won’t you tell our readers a little bit about yourself?
Gladly. I am a Straight Male of some taste and distinction. I am vividly creative and ample in both my vocabulary and my ability to write and tell stories.

And what type of Writing partner are you looking for, hmmm?
First and foremost, I require an actual Female for this particular sacrifice—I mean, endeavor. She must be imaginative and wordy, with a healthy appetite for both high-adventure and sweat-glazed eroticism. Potential applicants must be willing to provide at least two plump paragraphs in their posts, as my time and effort are beyond valuable and demand nothing less.

So, I’m sure all the ladies are just dying to know: What turns you on?
I am quite fond of natural, plump breasts, themes of Power and Domination, feverishly sloppy blowjobs, and rough, possessive sex. You could say that I am a bit...intense in my coitus.

Oh, my! That sounds...interesting.
Indeed.

Well, how does a prospective writing partner get a hold of you?
PM is the best way to reach me. Applicants should title their first Private Message with “Roll a crit on my tits, DDM!” So that I know they have paid close attention to this little missive of mine.

How clever! Best of luck in your search, Mister Master!
Why, thank you, Miz Rustpot. And may I say, you’re looking rather lovely this evening...

Uh...thank you, kind Sir! I should really get going.
So soon? Nonsense. Let me pour you a drink and tell you a tale of eons ago...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom