Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Queen Lilith's Kingdom of Debauchery - Incest, Groupsex, Monsters and more! WIP

Queen Lilith

Meteorite
Contents

1 - Introductions, Kinks and how to grab my attention.

2 - Plots & Pairings

3 - Characters - Coming Soon!

4 - Imagery Gallery - Coming Soon!​

Last edited:
Hey, fellow freaks and perverts!

The name's Queen Lilith and welcome to my freshly revamped request thread. The main things your ned to know about me are that I'm a nineteen-year-old girl from the UK who loves to write. I'm a total nerd, a huge slut and a lover of well written, detailed smut. I've also been called a quirky weirdo on more than one occasion. I think my final form is like a supper slutty version of Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter, and you can't tell me that shit isn't hot!

Anyway, before I start rambling too much, let's move on. Do you think you can strike the balance of hardcore smut and decent, descriptive writing? Then keep reading.

How I write

Quality.
Despite being a total whore, I love writing. I can be a bit of a geek about it, and I always try to make myself better. As such, I consider myself to be a half-decent writer. I always try my best, even when I'm writing self-indulgent, decadently smutty stories. And I'd love a bit off an effort from you too. I'm not expecting you to be as crazy as me. Still, a decent grasp of the English language and an ability to proofread your posts before hitting send would be awesome.

Quantity.
I'm not too strict about this; I can write a little or a lot. It all depends on the kind of roleplay we're doing, where we are within it and how much you give me. Obviously, dialogue-heavy scenes will be much shorter. At the same time, I've also been known to write a couple thousand words for intro posts, or for scenes with more of a focus on description. Make sense?

Medium.
I'm looking to keep things purely on Blue Moon, but I'm happy to write via threads or PMs.

Frequency.
I'd love to say that I'm the kind of girl who will be able to give you multiple replies a day, every day of the week. But I'm not. Unfortunately, I have a life outside of roleplaying, and a poor work/life balance. Barring any life emergencies, I should be able to commit to at least one detailed and well-written reply a week. However, most weeks, I will be around for more replies.

Communication.
I think this is super important to make sure we both enjoy the roleplay. I love bouncing ideas back and forth and working out a plot together. I think if we've both had some input, then we can engage a better than if only one of us is providing all the ideas. Make sense?
It's also helpful to be able to discuss what we like and don't like, what we really want to include and when we're going to be absent for a while. I can also be quite a chatty person, so feel free to strike up a conversation with me outside of the roleplay. I'll happily chat about video games, movies, books or even the filthy smutty things our characters are doing to each other.

Visuals.
As you move deeper into this thread, you'll soon see that I'm quite fond of visuals, whether it's faceclaims or NSFW images and gifs of all the naughty things I want to write about. I enjoy littering my posts with all manner of visuals alongside my descriptions. However, if this isn't for you, let me know, and I can tone it down.

What I want you to do to me

The Hell Yes
My all-time favourites that never fail to excite me.

Group Sex.
I love scenes full of multiple hot, sweaty bodies, all writhing together in pleasure. However, I'm a bit of a selfish slut, and I don't like to share. I much prefer being the centre of attention with multiple guys all to my self. Though if you're lucky, I might consider bringing another girl or two.

Threesomes.
What's a girl gotta do to be double teamed? Being spit roasted between two hot guys is so hot, and I just love being double penetrated! I have a bit of a weakness for standing DPs where I have little control as the two guys just rail me!

Gangbangs.
Just thinking about it makes my mouth water! I love having multiple guys to myself, whether they're worshipping and pleasuring me, or passing me around and fucking me senseless.

Incest.
I love taboo relationships, and there's not much more taboo than being daddy's little whore! That being said, I have a huge preference for brothers, sisters and cousins, but I could be convinced to do something with daddy or my uncles.

Monsters/Non-Humans.
This is one of my favourite kinks of all time. I kinda blame Mass Effect for this, but I love being fucked by all manner of non-humans, whether it's monsters, aliens, mythological beings, fantasy races or something else entirely. I just wanna worship some exotic, inhuman cocks.

Tentacles.
My all-time favourite kind of monster, partly because there are so many different kinds of them. But mainly because I love the idea of being overwhelmed by tentacles, letting them use my body, pleasuring me beyond belief as tentacle impale all of my tight holes. Lately, I've had a bit of a thing for plant-based tentacles, but I'm open to all sorts.

Orcs.
Is it just me, or does anyone else think that Orcs are kinda like the BBC of fantasy? Either way, I love being pounded by some big green cock!

Goblins.
What girl, deep down, doesn't want to be overwhelmed, tricked or even tied up and fucked senseless by clans of tricky little goblins? Except they're never little where it counts!

Trolls.
There are a few different interpretations of trolls, whether it's Skyrim trolls, WoW Trolls or something else entirely, Either way, I wanna be impaled and stretched on their huge cocks.

Werewolves.
There's something hot about their ferocity, and they'd waste no time dominating me.

Minotaurs.
Another monster that would waste no time dominating me, being the hulking, muscular beatsmen that they are. I have a weakness for these guys.

Centaurs.
I mean do I even need to say it? I wanna be destroyed by their huge horse cocks.

Beast-folk.
I use this as an umbrella term for any other kind of monsters that are vaguely animals-ish, but with sentience/intelligence.

Zombies.
This is probably a sign that I'm too fucked-up to help, but I love being used by hordes of mindless zombies. Whether it's an apocalypse or a fantasy setting, one thing is certain. I'm going to be completely overwhelmed by hordes of them.

Demons.
Whether it's dominating demons, troublesome imps or ravenous hellhounds, I wanna party with the denizens of Hell. Heaven is for losers.

Aliens.
Another blanket term that can include oh so many different kinds of aliens! Though I'm still mad that Mass Effect never let me bang a Krogan!

Mindflayers.
Surprisingly I've not played with mindflayers much, but I imagine it must be fun. Wanna be my first?

Lizardmen.
Another monster I don't get to play with very often. I want to feel their scales pressed up against me while they rail me with their lizard cocks.

Happy bad endings.
This is the grey area in between happy and bad endings. For example, I'm the heroine, and I failed to defeat the evil queen in her quest for world domination. She conquered the world and threw me to her army of monsters and demons who love using me, the chosen one, as their new fuck toy. But it's okay because I've realised that I love being railed by monster cock! So really, everyone's happy… apart from all the innocents I failed to save but don't think about them!

The Good Stuff
Everything else that I enjoy

Vaginal.
Not much to say here so enjoy some hot gifs

Anal.
I love getting my tight little ass fucked and played with. It feels kinda exciting and taboo, not to mention really hot. I love being rimmed, fingered and just straight up pounded in my forbidden hole.

Oral.
I adore wrapping my lips around a thick, throbbing cock, or burying my face in another girl's pussy and feeling them squirm. Going down on people gets me so wet and excited every time.

Deepthroating & facefuking.
It's also pretty fun to feel your hand on the back of my head as you push your cock deep into my throat, or even just fuck my mouth until my make up runs and I'm a drooling mess.

Foreplay & Non-penetrative sex.
I love using every part of my body for your pleasure, whether it's handjobs, tittyfucking, hotdogging or something else.

Rough Sex.
I like it hard, and I don't break easily. I wanna feel your hand around my throat as you fuck my ass. When you take me doggystyle, I want you to spank me, or to feel you pulling my hair. But be warned, I've been known to bite and scratch.

Dirty Talking.
This is kink both in character and OOC. I love dirty talking. Tell me what a good little whore I am, how good my ass feels or what you're gonna do to me next. Or talk dirty to me OOC or ask me any questions you want about my sexual exploits. I'm an open book.

Name-Calling.
Another IC and OOC kink. I love to be called names, whether it's cutesy pet names, or you just want to call me the cumdumpster whore that I am.

Consensual Sex.
I much, much prefer consensual sex over anything else.

Dubious Consent.
This can also be fun, whether it's some kind of trickery, blackmail, mind control or whatever. I also wouldn't mind being the one to trick or blackmail you.

Somnophilia/Sleep sex.
I've had a huge craving lately for some well-written sleep sex. Something where your character is moving almost painfully slow to undress and tease me while I sleep. It would be possibly very slow to start with, but done right, I think it could be so hot.

Degradation.
This is a new one for me. Lately, I've been finding this incredibly hot. Maybe I'm an all-powerful Empress, and you're the demon that I made a deal with, fucking me senseless in the middle of my throne room, for all to see. Or perhaps I'm the older sister who gets away with everything… until you decide to teach me a lesson and knock me down a peg.

Corruption.
Who doesn't wanna corrupt an innocent yet sexy girl? Maybe you use mind control, some form of trickery, or perhaps I'm just really naive. Either way, you're going to push me into doing things I would have never dreamed of until I'm your perfect little whore.

Sexual Awakening.
Kinda like corruption except without the sinister tones and driven by me wanting to sexually explore.

Taboo Relationships.
I love taking what I shouldn't have, and that extends to the people I fuck. I love seducing teachers, employers, older men and just about anyone I shouldn't sleep with.

Risk.
Risky sex just makes everything that much hotter. We could be hooking up in public with the risk of being found by someone. Or maybe it's a risk of pregnancy; we didn't have any condoms but were just too damn horny! Or it could be a completely different kind of risk.

Slutty Clothing.
I might have mentioned that I'm a total slut, and I like dressing as such. I love wearing tight, skimpy dresses, short shorts that show off more ass than they cover, skimpy bikinis, gym wear that leaves little to the imagination and all manner of other sexy, slutty outfits.

Happy Endings.
I defeated the bad guys, saved the world and finally got the guy(s). It's all sunshine and rainbows, and everybody gets a puppy.

Bad Endings.
I lost. The bad guys won, conquered the world and killed Prince Charming. As for me, I'm stuck spending eternity as the new fucktoy for their army.

The Tentative Curiosities
Things I'd be interested in trying.

Snuff.
A kind of bad ending I'm not opposed to. When I write horror or darker themed stories, I'm not afraid to kill off characters, whether they are side characters or main characters. Either way, I'm happy to include this in the right roleplay.

Gore.
Sometimes I find myself writing horror stories with a fair bit of gore, especially when there are monsters involved. I wouldn't be opposed to including this in a roleplay as well.

Non-Con.
I'm going to be very picky about this one as I much, much prefer consensual or dub-con scenes. However, if the mood strikes me, or if you have a great idea, then I could be interested in a non-con scene.

The Nope
Not in a million years

Toilet stuff

How to grab my attention

So by this point, you might be thinking that I sound pretty cool. Or at the very least that I sound like the perfect little whore to indulge in all of your wildest fantasies. Either way, you want to get my attention. I can't guarantee that I'll be able to roleplay or even reply to everyone, but here's some advice.

Firstly, effort is hot. Regardless of how you decide to approach me, I love it when people put some effort into their opening post. Give me something to read, something to dig into that leaves me wanting more.

Another sure-fire way to grab my attention is with visuals. As you'll have no doubt seen by now, I love using all manner of naughty, sexy images and gifs. Let me know which ones were your favourite, or even send me some of your own that you think I'll like. I love that shit! Show me what you want to do to me, and I'll be hooked.

If you're feeling really brave and have an idea that you think I'll love, send me a starter! It could be for one of your ideas or one of mine. Either way, if you think you've got what it takes, jump right in. If I like what I read I'll jump in as well, and we can get straight to the fun, or we can discuss things a little bit first.

Now with all of that out of the way, I think it's time we moved onto some ideas.​

Last edited:
Plots & Pairings

Pairings

Below are a number of pairings, divided by genre, that I would be open to playing out. Some of the more specific ones I probably have an idea for, but I’m also open to any ideas you might have.

To make it easy for me, let me know what kinks you’d want to include as well and that wil make it easier for me to work out an idea.

Brother x Sister
Brother x Sister x Brother
Sister x Sister
Cousins
Father x Daughter
Niece x Uncle
Roommates
Best Friends
Teacher x Student
Teacher x Student x Teacher
Student x Student
Coworkers
Strangers at a club/bar/coffeeshop
Customer x Masseuse
Gym Enthusiast
Athlete x Cheerleader
Cheerleader x Cheerleader
Artist/Photographer x Model
Casting couch agent x model

Queen x Peasant
Queen x Knight
Queen x Queen
Queen x Princess
Princess x King
Princess x Knight
Adventurer x Mage
Mage x Sorceress
Adventurer x Necromancer & Undead minions
Dark Queen x Her undead minions
Dark Queen x Summoned creatures
Monsters x Monsters Hunter
Necromancer x Zombies
Monsters x sorceress
Monsters x Queen/Princess
Possible monsters :
Orcs
Goblins
Trolls
Ogres
Giants
Werewolves
Minotaurs
Tentacles
Centaurs
Giants
Zombies
Dragons
Demons
Imps

Rich Girl x Aliens at an intergalactic brothel
Rich Girl x Invading aliens
Mercenary x Partner
Mercenary x Enemy
Abductee x Aliens
Scientist x Escaped alien/creature/experiment
Scientist x Robot
Black Widow Assassin x Her mostly alien targets

Female Survivor x Male Survivor
Female Survivor x Monsters/Aliens
Female Survivor x Raider Gang
Female Survivor x Zombies
Female Raider x Male Survivor(s)
Female Raider x Mutinous Gang
Female Leader x Enemies at the gate - Human or monster

Simple Plots

Kinda what it says on the tin, a simple and smutty one shot. I’m out at a bar/club, dressed up slutty and looking to fuck. I find a guy, we hit it off and it’s not long before we’re hooking up. Maybe I go back to his place, or perhaps we end up in the toilets?
Similar to the above idea, except I find multiple guys who are happy to share. Maybe the spitroast me in the toilets, have a fun blowbang in the alley out back, DP me in the park or maybe just take me back to their place to fully stuff me.
Alternatively I’d love to do something a bit more dub-con. I think something where I’m heading home from a night out, alone, horny and drunk. Cutting through a park I meet a group of guys and they convince me to join them for a bit. They can tell I’m drunk and are happy to take advantage of. They gradually convince me to have another drink, to sit on someones lap. Eventually they get me out of my dress and gangbang me right there in the park.
I'm the all-powerful sorceress that conquered the world with an army of monsters and demons. Yet being the evil queen of the world can be lonely, leaving me unsatisfied. Luckily I have an army of monsters at my bidding. I summon some of my favourites and order them to please me. My mind is blown as I'm pounded by monster cock. I go back for more and more, living out all my fantasies as I'm used by more and more monsters. Or for something more non-con, perhaps I lose control, and the monsters take over. After dethroning me, they turn me into a whore for my army(assuming they leave me alive).
While out exploring, I come across a strange plant. Its pollen is intoxicating, and as I approach, I can't help but taste some of its honey. Little do I know the honey acts as a powerful aphrodisiac. That's when I discover the tentacles reaching out to me, caressing my skin and trying to please me. I give in and let the plant have its way. Before long, it has me writhing and screaming in orgasmic pleasure. Of course, this is just the start as I notice it grows bigger, more tentacles emerging from the ground to have their way with me. Each orgasm makes the creature grow bigger and bigger until there is no escape.
When my parents leave me home alone for a week with my younger twin brothers, I waste no time seducing them. I've had a crush on them for a while, and I can't resist any more. Having my way, the two of them share me all week long, and I love it. Of course, things won't stop just because our parents return. We'll just have to be sneakier. There are lots of ways this could go so let me know if you're interested and we can discuss.

Detailed Plots

Coming Soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom