Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dm, wants to play too! Dnd and several others.

Sinsofalice

Super-Earth
Heya!

I'm looking for dnd 5e, Anime 5e and various other systems both to run and (fingers crossed) as a player!

Dnd is always love, and I've recently gotten the anime 5e book which is essentially a sort of Mashup of big eyes small mouth and dnd 5e, these I would be happy to run but I also have a selection of lighter games too.

The idea of these lighter games is to offload alot of the GM duties to the system itself or run systems that ask the players to make alot of world altering decisions as well. The following is a list of systems I am learning or have learned, a brief description and a few ideas I have for games in such a system. I'm looking for collaborators, not amusement park riders.

Name:Shinobigami
Type: modern ninja pvp, 2d6 system.
Description: ninjas hide in plain sight, the security guard at the train station, that schoolgirl on the opposite corner of the street, hidden in plain view but ready at a moments notice to fight for their clan and its ideals.
Ideas:
-Naruto would work great in here
-an assassin game, with actual assassins?
-the classic ninja with no master, seeking revenge for the murder of his family.

Name:Ironsworn
Type: d6 and d10, narrative driven gmless system
Description: austensibly set in a low fantasy viking inspired setting, it uses a narrative based action system to drive the story forward, can be played solo actually, or with a group and no GM, or even a group with a GM, the setting is not so. Intrinsically tied to the system and it could easily adapt to other settings.
Ideas:
-warriors from different lands and different times awake on a strange island "only one may stand." a strange voice tells each.
-a detective agency, the mystery unfolds before our eyes, twists and turns abound, but is all as it seems?

Name:Icons
Type:Super heroes! D6 and description driven powers
Description: super heroes, random generation powers, what's not to love?
Ideas:
-an average young man is thrust into the underground world of heroes and villains as his powers suddenly awaken and he finds he cannot stay idly by, he must choose a side.
-flavour of the week! A new randomly generated pairing each time, will they fight? Commit crimes together? Or are they just waiting to tear each other's costumes off?

OVA

OVA is a generic system, though it is heavily influenced by anime, it uses only D6s and has a fun matching mechanic, characters are just a mass of positive and negative traits and skills and abilities which makes them highly customizable and scalable, would be great for a Fandom game or a original setting! Defnitely one of my favourite games.

City of Mists

Something between a superhero and noire game, players have powers based on their mundane life, but also aspects of God's, tales, characters and stories, a fun and highly description based system that works best as a coop gaming style game and with minimal rolling.

Last edited:
Maybe one more interested party, bonus points for interesting character ideas or campaign/world ideas!

I'm always up for a D&D style game with some smut potential. Equal partners is fine, but I've never had a reliable GM. That would be very cool.

-what if a warlock found themselves in the favorable position of their pact? Essentially having a mana battery to pull power from, a devil at their beck and call? A proto-elder God thst knows little of the universe? A fae entranced by magic?

I've played a sexy ifrit in this situation. I'd love to play him again. He's the djinn who uses your wishes to punish you with loopholes and creative interpretations.
ifrit_by_obieblu_dd8qpzw-fullview.jpg

Hmmm, it's not a system that I'm new to per se, but if you're up for suggestions, and if you'd have someone with no GM experience, have you ever come across forged in the dark? Not sure how complicated or light of a system you're looking for, but It's a narrative style d6 dice pool (max of maybe 5 or 6 dice, not a large pool) system that tends to put a lot of the story building into the hands of the players. When it comes to a world, it has options and has a number of games that cover victorian, cyberpunk, sci-fi, and probably others as well. Not sure which all are official besides Blades in the Dark (Victorian) and Scum and Villainy (Space), but I found a reddit post with a list of others. If you're interested and I had to pick one to lean on, I'd probably say scum and villainy since I'm already playing blades, but we can talk about it.

Forged in the Dark is great, lean and effective at what its designed for as Xeal says. PbtA also delivers on what it (seems) like the op is looking for too.

Small bump, yes I should probably specify this is for mostly solo games, I should probably move it to the female request thread though perhaps, but this is the systems thread not a group thing so I guess it's appropriate?

Last edited:
Tentatively here to be a player...

Female elf character (D&D 5e Rogue Thief 'bondage bunny' and 'size queen' with interest in all kinds of toys and creatures too) or something else made by using the system rules we will play with...

Back
Top Bottom