Fx Male Free Tarot Readings at The Gypsy Woman's Caravan (Offers limited in time)

no13babe

Meteorite
This is not a scam, this is not a back country game, either. It is indeed a RP with a (free...) game mechanic to it.
I have here in my presence, a deck of tarot cards. Do you want to have your fortune read? A question you've been meaning to ask?
Regarding love, money, power, health....Anything you need answered. But beware, the powers of the supernatural might give you an answer you are
not prepared to handle well. Can this gypsy woman cook you up a potion to make you taller, make you slimmer, more handsome (if that's even possible),
or a hit with chicks? An instant classic is what sort of magic I am about to make... Come here, who seek to meet their fortune with a valiant heart, with an
open mind. New perspectives, a world twisted on it's head, a snake tail and a few rabbit feet... We do not deal in precise science here, but broad truths that
always hit their marks.
The voodoo woman is kind, she's nurturing despite her blunt wisdom. She's wiser than you, when she was just a babe. The product of superstitious folks.
She's nor young nor old, she treads a thin line between beauty and monstrosity, or maybe she's just the dreary product...of your own imagination?
So dream up your need, your desire. Come ask gently, come weep and beg, my child, I will answer your questions, I will answer your pleas...

Back
Top Bottom