Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Topics that are okay to ask for

Mots2020

Moon
I'm a newbie here, and I did read the rules thoroughly.

And the no-go stuff I never RP anyway, never have and definitely never will. But I was just wondering about something since I am a female, but 99.9% of the time play as male.

Would it be okay to ask for something like a MxM romance thread with a few twists included? As I mentioned I like some relatively weird things, and I know it makes some people uncomfortable hence my paranoia about asking for certain RP topics.

And if I was looking for something like a Dom/Sub it would just go as that?

Sorry if I'm making no sense, I get nervous in forums and I don't do too well with RP rejection, although I totally understand that some potential partners may not like the same things I do. I was brought here by a friend but not sure of their username, so I am totally lost and confused.

As long as it's not a policy violation, just type it up. The worst that can happen is noone responds.

There's a range of thought about who's behind the gender of a character. The majority don't care. You don't even need to say you're female if you don't want to. List your 'twists' unless you want to explain them in PMs every time. Making an F-list also is handy.

Remember, the gender tags for ads are for the characters, not the players.

You can ask for almost anything in your request thread, the only thing I can think of that is off limits is underage (younger than 15) in any sexual situations. All other kinks and pairings are permitted.

Remember when you make your thread that you are looking for the character, not the person playing them, so a MxM thread would be in the Male request section even if you are female irl.

Back
Top Bottom