Fx Male To Love a Giant

Psyduck

Banned
Banished
In this thread, I'm looking for a very specific kind of love story. One between a male giant and a human woman. This would in all likelihood be a fantasy story, although, it might always be possible to set it in another kind of world. And yes, I want it to be a story where the two want each other with all the issues that brings to them.

Generally, I reply every day or every other day and write one to three paragraphs. I am hoping to find a partner who matches that.

In the giant, I would like him to be a proper giant, at least fifteen feet tall and with a proportionally sized member. For his whole body, bigger of course is better for me ;) I like him to have at least a basic level of intelligence and to be able to talk, even if not in nice full sentences. And, of course, there is the matter of his strength. I like my giants strong and powerful. For my girl, I'm willing to tailor her quite a bit to your tastes, as long as she's realistically proportioned and built. I also don't tend to play warrior-types or similar badasses. The contrast between the two really matters to me.

Of course, there also are kinks I'm looking for. A few of them are:
- Struggling with size: I just love the idea of it not being easy to achieve even basic penetration, and so, they explore alternative ways to get their pleasure as they slowly work towards that goal.
- Bulging: With such a massive member, that's only to be expected and it's just so sexy to feel it on the outside.
- Cum: Give me loads of it. I love it, dripping out and all over my character.
- Outdoor Sex: Almost a given, really.
- Being held: In such big hands. Oh my.
- Receiving oral: It's the best. And who doesn't like big long tongues?
- Hairy: Just the way I like them.

Kinkwise, I dislike things like choking, gore, bondage, snuff, bathroom play, and similar such things. But what's much more important I guess is what I am looking for.

If this at all interests you, please shoot me a message so we can set up something deliciously sexy!

Back
Top Bottom