Fx M or F Looking for a cyber-punk setting (such as ShadowRun). Haughty Elven CEO to be forcibly taken advantage of.

Redantic

Meteorite
My first second post here! Please forgive me if I am not familiar with the general etiquette.

The character that I want to play is a high powered executive in a near-future world full of technological wonders and advanced cybernetics. (Along side arcane mysteries, if we use the ShadowRun setting.) She is a very aggressive 'type A' personality, and extremely demanding of those around her. This is certain to leave her with no shortage of enemies interested in bringing her down.

Maybe you would like to play a rival executive who has decided that she has thwarted your ambitions one too many times and needs to be taken down. Maybe a group of mercenary ShadowRunners has decided to kidnap her for ransom. Or maybe her hold over her corporation faulted just a bit and a corporate raider swept in and seized control, after the restructuring the only position left for her is there personal whore. The possibilities that I am interested in exploring for my character's downfall are nearly limitless!

I am definitely looking to play upon the themes of a strong willed, aggressive, even obstinate character being forcibly humiliated. Stripped of her wealth and privilege, along with her clothing and even dignity (depending on where you want to take things). Given the darker elements involved here, I feel that it is important to discuss intentions clearly OOC. If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please message me!
Or if you would be interested in the setting but not the setup, I have another recruitment thread for something less severe here.

Back
Top Bottom