Fx Female Looking for a cyber-punk setting (such as ShadowRun). Haughty Elven CEO seeking submissive Personal Assistant to take advantage of.

Redantic

Meteorite
My first post here! Please forgive me if I am not familiar with the general etiquette.

The character that I want to play is a high powered executive in a near-future world full of technological wonders and advanced cybernetics. (Along side arcane mysteries, if we use the ShadowRun setting.) She is a very aggressive 'type A' personality, and extremely demanding of those around her. Including expecting the attractive young woman recently hired as her Personal Assistant to service her sexual desires!

Ideally I would enjoy a story driven RP including high-stakes corporate intrigue and office drama, both chaste and romantic. This is a world where corporate espionage is a way of life, and the wealthy executives of the most successful megacorps can get away with murder, both literally and figuratively, as long as their stats remain on the rise. Fortunes can be reversed very easily, however, and there is no room for those who fail to perform. The corporate boardroom can be just as deadly and full of betrayal as the seediest neighborhood. I have some plot ideas in mind if anyone would like to discuss them further, but would be even more interested in seeing what story arcs others come up with!
Even if this does not appeal to you, I would not mind just a bit of debauchery as well.

I will have made a separate thread (largely because it calls for different flair) exploring the reversal of this character's fortunes, if that is something that you might be more interested in.

Back
Top Bottom