Fx Male Trapped (young girl for older man, NSFW)

Psyduck

Banned
Banished
Hi! This is a request thread based on a story that I've been developing for a little while and for which I'd love to find a partner. I've learned to be a little more selective because the last time I went looking, I got overwhelmed with responses, so below are a few questions I would like you to answer if you want to play with me.

I will usually write every other day or so, and will be aiming for one to three paragraphs. I think that third person works best in general.

For this story, I'm looking to play an underage girl (age 15 to 16). The details about her don't matter all that much really, but I'm very open to suggestions from you.

My character has fallen in love with your character. An older man 40-50 or so who is respected in his field, a familyan and all that. Someone with a lot to lose who really wouldn't be starting an affair with someone who to him basically is a child.

She however approaches him online, lying about her age and lots of other things and assuring him that it's strictly online. All a lie, of course. She manages to get him to send her a dickpic or even got him to ask for partial nudes. And that's where she has him with blackmail material she can make her move on him, which is where we would begin our roleplay.

Now, I am looking for him to want her, but to struggle with his sense of responsibility. So it's not just going to be her telling him what she wants. She wants him to want her.

In terms of kinks, I crave roughness, vaginal, oral, fair amounts of cum, filming sex, realism, and a handsome man. I won't do bdsm, toilet stuff, gore, incest, bestiality or things like that.

There also are some fully optional things, just to mention them:
Fear of pregnancy. My character is on the pill, but doesn't necessarily have to tell yours, giving him extra worries.
Wearing clothes. One idea is my character wearing clothes belonging to your character's wife or daughter(s) in sexual settings. With all the issues that entails.

And so, from my partners, I would ask the following:
1) a short description of who their character is
2) kinks they would like to include and some extra limits when they apply
3) preferences for my character. In terms of looks and even personality. Of course, images are always welcome.
4) how you feel about the optional things.

58154918.gif

57379470.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom