Fx Any Lunya's Request Thread

Lunya

Moon
Nice to meet you! I'm Lunya, 28 year old, cat ear wearing, smut loving girl who never really got to get into erping very much and am looking for better experience.
Forbidden love is my jam.
I usually play submissive females though I love being a brat and can dom at times.
Doubling or having multiple characters is amazing but I'm good with 1x1 too!
Threads>Discord>PMs in that order also for images Anime>Descriptions>Real
I am willing to do no smut role-plays just talk to me about it.

Everyone needs some Rules to follow right?
Here is my F-list
Don't care how much you post just please try to have good enough grammar that I can understand it.
I don't care what gender you are or aren't I love you and will role play with you.
If I am responding to other threads and not you, poke me I may not have noticed!

I LOVE Big long term role plays but if you're looking for a role play with little or no plot that's fine!

Here are just a few things I am interested in!

Not your average girlfriend :

While walking alone at night a girl is kissed by a man walking out of an alley. What she doesn't know is that kiss changed her life. Her meek shy demeanor changes and even her boyfriend notices how different she is. Because she's becoming a succubus.

Dreaming of you :

She was a good girl, but she'd started having wild dreams. He was a demon and he started having dreams he loved. Little did they know, they were sharing dreams. So what happens when they meet on the street?

The Hunt :

What happens when the popular singer of the latest hit band starts dating a boy who doesn't listen to mainstream music? Probably nothing bad, unless he finds out she's a demon, and she finds out he's a demon hunter
Shorter ideas/pairings

The Wizard : And his assistant! What happens when a purely professional relationship of a mentor and student turns into something a bit more kinky?
Blackmail
Sister/Brother/Girlfriend Drama?
Fae, anything fae
Demons and hunters or angels
M/s or p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom