Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Josikun

Super-Earth
Right, so, time to make the post I've been most wanting to since I learned about this site. Simply put, I'm looking for a literate partner (I would ideally like for you to be able to write 2 or so solid paragraphs per character you play) me who is willing to play multiple characters (with me DMing and/or playing multiple characters as well) in a long term, story focused (anywhere between 75/25 to 60/40 split between story/smut) RP. I have a setting idea already that we could use, but I'd want to put together a RP that we'd both enjoy. So let's work something out!
The Setting: At first, the world which the setting takes place in was empty. A planet completely devoid of life. Until a phenomena occurred. Massive chunks of land (or 'snapshots' of land) appeared within the sky of this world, held up there and sustaining life through magic mysterious means. These islands contained a vast array of flora and fauna, with some even containing sentient life. None knew why they suddenly appeared in this endless sea of clouds, or who their people were before coming to this world. Only vague notions of their cultures which kept them going. But these islands were far apart, leaving each race assuming they were the only intelligent beings in this world for thousands of years. Until one civilization made a breakthrough. Airship travel.

Finally able to travel far from their floating home, they begin exploring the world, and soon discover the existence of others. People meet, some greeting these explorers with open arms and some with weapons drawn. It takes few hundred years before the sky is fully explored, and all societies are engaged in some form of globalization. It was also during this age of exploration that a certain island was discovered, which housed this massive tower at the center of it. But instead of rising further up, this tower descended into the bottom of the sky, past the never-ending clouds. When the people of this world traveled to the bottom of this tower, they made yet a new discovery. An earth far below them. Land wild and untamed, with massive creatures roaming completely unaware of the people of the sky. This, along with how this tower-island was somewhere in-between the biggest civilizations, drew people in from all over the sky. It became a neutral city, with it's own parliament of representatives that decide the laws and whatnot.

Much of the setting is very negotiable, so if you'd like to change this or that about it, lemme know! I've also left the exact details about the races and cultures seen through this world so vague as to allow whatever combinations of races and cultures to exist.

The System: For this, I would very much prefer something that could be easily used in RP without bogging down the flow or making things feel clunky. I'd say something like Fate Accelerated would probably be the best bet, but I really wouldn't be against doing this 5E, if that's more your thing. I also have been working on a homebrew system that was made specifically for written RP. Which I actually managed to finish! Haven't play tested it a whole lot, so fine tuning is well needed. But if you're fine with some experimentation, I can give you all the deets in PMs.

Everything Else: When it comes to the characters that you play, I VASTLY prefer more feminine-appearing characters. Women, futas/dickgirls, and femboys. But I don't dislike manly dudes. It all comes down to their visual reference. So if I like the picture, I'd be more than happy to have ya play a big beefy dude. Same standard applies to the feminine characters you'll be playing too. Gatta like how they look.

Oh, and the exact amount of characters I'd want either of us to play is 2-3. Of course there'll be NPCs that come and go, which either of us can play, but I want the both of us to only use 2-3 main characters. Any more and things start to get really complicated. Also, I'd prefer that a majority of the characters you play are feminine. So if you want a manly character, the other 1 or 2 should be a combination of women and/or futas/dickgirls. As for the characters I play, they can be whoever and whatever you like! Ah, well, there is actually one character that I more or less require to be included in the RP.

One of the characters I play has to be my own OC. I could go on and on about his personality and backstory, but I'll simply drop the links to all the art I got of him. If he isn't your type, well, I don't think we'll be quite a good match. I want him to get as much attention as anyone else I play. And don't worry, I'll put in as much effort into the others I play as I put into him.
SFW
NSFW

I think that should about do it. If there is anything I missed, do let me know! We can certainly move to PMs too in order to hash out the finer details. Oh, and my kinks can all be found here. I also got a link to my Discord too if you'd want to take things off site!

Last edited:
Been a while since I gave this any thought. But I'll bump it anyway!

Back
Top Bottom