Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Secondary Thread! FxF ~ Smut Encouraged.

SimplyCrazy

Planetoid
Before I begin, this is just my female pairings I would like to try. Most of them are smut heavy, however if you wish to see my other ideas head over to my main thread.

Main Thread Request by SimplyCrazy

So I’ll just jump right into it! I am looking for females to play my counterparts to my ideas. I can write anywhere between 3-5 paragraphs per post and consider myself a skilled writer. Though nowhere near perfect. I like to post several times a day but do not expect this from my partner. If I am to be any longer than a few days to reply I will always let my partner know beforehand.

PLOTS.

1. MC & YC are exploring the feelings and realisations that they’re lesbians. They’ve been friends since forever. How do they take this? How do they cope with this in a world which is unforgiving and relenting? I’m thinking that their parents could be extremely religious and so coming out as gay would be frowned upon. If this takes your fancy, we could put this in depth some more.

2. MC has been offered a job at a fancy law firm. YC is her boss who surprisingly is around the same age as her. They hit it off from the get go. Only there’s one problem. MC was so sure she was straight. Would love to play this out and see where it goes. Thinking along the lines of YC shows her the lavish lifestyle as well as her desires being fulfilled.

3. Simple idea, more could be discussed to develop it further. Thinking two hot lesbian vampires who’re currently running havoc in the town they’re inhabiting. What happens when they get caught?

4. MC is dating YC brother, what happens when they start to harbour feelings for each other? And one night she shares YC bed instead of her brothers. Age ranges for this set of characters 18-23.

In all of these pairings Id like the characters to be of similar ages. I am also looking for long term stories so whilst there would be plenty of smut I’d like a storyline to follow. I prefer playing submissive but in these pairings I’m happy for it to be 50/50 when it comes to sub/dom situations.

I will not list my likes in smut as the list is too long. However please feel free to assume because I do not list them down below I will enjoy it.

Turn offs: Scat/Blood/Water play, Non-con, incest, beastiality, gore/death, feet in general, serious injury/serious bdsm.

Thank you for reading this far and I hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom