Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Criminal Underground [2 Plots] (dark and a little smutty - Dominance required)

nighty

Planetoid
Dear Reader! Welcome to my thread, hopefully I’m able to keep your attention until the end of this.

I prefer dark stories, so I'd like abuse and violence to be a part of this! Smut can be part of it as well, though I’m not too experienced with it and would rather focus on the plot. Please do not text me if everything you have in mind is a sex slave toy.

That being said I have 2 different yet similar plot ideas:

A young girl (around 17/18) still going to school as she's trying to graduate. Her family is rather poor so she has a part-time job, working as a waitress in a club (eg. nightclub, stripclub etc.) at night/noon, even though she is underage. What she doesn’t know is that the owner is one of the biggest criminals - green washing money with these clubs. One day she witnesses something illegal her boss is doing or it starts with overhearig a simple phonecall.
However, all of this leads to his choice in taking her, as she knows too much, making her his little play toy/pet/prisioner, as he doesn’t want to kill the young girl yet... Maybe she simply ends up as an anger out taking tool for your character.

(Or something like that, I'm always open to discuss and change the "how") it could just be a debt she inherited from her family as well and she can’t pay up.

As I said: I’d like to keep it dark. No being the noble that saves her out of poverty and is her superhero. I do want her to get abused, receiving a few bitch slaps and spankings, as this is how I imagine the story to be. Because well, let's be honest, if you had a prisoner and are the criminal you wouldn't give him chocolate and love for seeing what you are involved in, right? Maybe they slowly start to get on good terms with each other so she ends up being his loyal little sidekick that follows him everywhere. But don’t get too soft on her too quickly, as it makes the story boring so tremendously fast. Though some aftercare from time to time is highly appreciated.

Also I think it'd be hella cute if she ends up sitting between his legs whenver he's working or enjoying a meal, or she might just give him a little blowjob - who knows.

A girl whose father is a politician. Among the rich people he is loved and well respected, though the 'normal' society despises him. The father is corrupt - simply shoves his money where he wants a problem solved. His oldest son is definitely going to step into his footsteps one day. In the men's eyes women are worth very little and exist to take care of the household and kids.
My Character is raised to respect men more than her own gender and, if it would go after her father, is rather not seen or heard a lot.

Sometimes after her ballet practice she likes to rebell a little against her father and often meets up with her 'friends' to have a quick smoke etc. Though one rainy day, no one shows up when she hears voices, screams and gun shots from the old factory. She couldn't resist her nosiness and witnesses....(Your Character doing something illegal) and so he kidnaps her in order to keep his business save.

As I said: I’d like to keep it dark. No being the noble that saves her out of her misery and is her superhero. I do want her to get abused, receiving a few bitch slaps and spankings, as this is how I imagine the story to be. Because well, let's be honest, if you had a prisoner and are the criminal you wouldn't give him chocolate and love for seeing what you are involved in, right? Maybe they slowly start to get on good terms with each other so she ends up being his loyal little sidekick that follows him everywhere. But don’t get too soft on her too quickly, as it makes the story boring so tremendously fast.

Now to the important Details once again:
* I do not want this story to be purely focused on Smut, though I wouldn't mind it happening from time to time
* I do not want YC to get soft on her in one day
* I do want her to get abused and feel violence and scared
* I do want YC to be dominant, as mine will be on the more submissive side
* I do want them to build a relationship and trust after some time (not romantic love)

Usually people ask me about Limits so:
* I'm not too much into humiliation (though I get that this might be part of it), pet play

Please feel free to message me if this caught your interest, also if you want to alter the ideas that's perfectly fine - I'm sure we will come up with a great story. Xx

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom