Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Life in prison will be hard.

Lieata

Moon
You were new to the pen a fresh face that got in over her head. It didn’t matter what you were in for, all you knew is you wanted out of this place! You got sentenced to prison for a crime, maybe you didn’t or maybe you did but you thought it was minor so you figured you would get off that day but the judge was a bitch. Who knows maybe she got off to sending sweet girls to be roughly treated in prison. You could have sworn when she rose a tens was in her robes.

It didn’t matter now you were led into this prison by all female guards or maybe hoping they were female because they grabbed your ass and swore they paraded you around to the inmates. The horror on your face when you saw some of the bigger girls stroking their cocks on their beds.

You were led into a cell and told to sit down and to get used to being home. Well your home would be with me. A very strong, alpha futa that got up from her bunk and as the cell door closed the grin on my face grew and bulge in my prison uniform grew as well.

“Mmmm well what do we have here.....”

Mmm hello lovelies and perverts I was reading other prompts and got inspired I would love to play an alpha prison girl who is known to make sure little bitches know their place in this new world. I would love for this to have raceplay to it because let’s be real prison is not where you are going to find the nicest people. No no you are going to find your gang members, your white and black race groups as well as asian gangs as well as latina ones.

I would love some rough, hard sex and breeding as well. I am limitless and am flexible so don’t be afraid to ask for things. I want you to enjoy our times together.

Back
Top Bottom