Pregnancy plot idea!

I've had this idea swirling around my head for awhile. Though, it is not fully fleshed out, in my mind, so please bear with me as I put it together!

In a world where the population was already declining due to younger generations choosing not to settle down and have families, when a devastating sickness hit, leaving most of the male population sterile, it caused things to devolve into chaos. The Government panicked, trying to push all kinds of programs and incentives, to try to boost the declining population, but with most males sterile, it seemed almost impossible. They quickly realized that things were trickier than just trying to promote population growth and that they would have to resort to other means.

Soon, clinics, 'Hotels', and other establishments started to pop up, government run or 'private', promising to help restore the country's people, and fertile men became something to be revered. They got top dollar for donations at sperm banks and special establishments were set up to not only help women get pregnant, but to help produce children for the other childless couples across the country. Natural conception was favored over other means of becoming pregnant and this became a booming business for those women, and men, that wanted to help.

This is where our story would start. My MC would own an establishment licensed by the Government for this population growth project. I would play several characters within this story. The owner of the establishment and all the girls that come and go. Essentially, she runs a place that deals with many kinds of conception. A sperm bank, surrogacy options, natural conception, etc. YC, of course, would be one of the lucky men with many many options to choose from.

As I said, just basically fleshed out, and room to grow. But, I would love to hear your thoughts on this and am really looking forward to getting this story started!

Back
Top Bottom