Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Tarots of Memories (Crossover harem for M player)

nanachan

Supernova
P4A_.jpg

Memories are precious.

They are all that remains of times that have passed. Nothing good ever truly last, but memories keep them alive for a bit longer. The hero of this story have had the most wondrous memories of them all, for he has walked between many worlds, seen wonderful sights, fought heroic wars, fucked the most amazing women, whether friend or foe, and just like the morning mist, they're all gone. He is now a man without a past.

He found himself in a mysterious city. He knows this was not the world he came from, but he knows not why or how he got here. He is nothing if not resourceful, however, and he found his way to a store where a seer can help him regain his lost memories with the use of a powerful artifact: The Tarots of Memories.

Her service comes at a price, of course, and he had very little things of value with him, but in every world, there are those who needs adventurers. So he begins his latest adventure, but this time it wasn't for the future, it was for the precious past.

-----

What I'm looking for

Someone to play the man without a past. It can be freeform, it can be system, we'll work it out. Ideally, this is done in discord. I am in GMT+6, and I'm generally free-est around my late night, so that might play a factor in picking a partner. I also prefer someone I can chat with OOC to be my partner for this. Now! Since you likely came here because of the word 'Crossover Harem' on the title, let's get to that part.

The man without a past have travelled through many worlds, these worlds will be worlds from different fandoms. What fandoms exactly, will be up for negotiations, though I do have a few I will throw in by default. Each time the man without a past draws from the Tarot of memories, he'll unlock a card which holds a memory of his past. Cards such as...

Tifa-7th_Heaven.png

Triss-Sex_on_Beach.png

With the card, comes memories of his past lovers, which he can then replay. These are the sex scenes. And you got to collect them all. Each cards will be randomized, but each one will bring a certain revelation about his past, collect enough and he might just solve the mystery of how he got here.

Now, the man without a past will remember a few things

1. The kind of world he grew up in
2. His fighting skills
3. His personality

It will be a challenge, writing a compelling character with amnesia, but I'm sure you can do it! If you're interested, hit me up with a face claim (ideally not actual people), a brief profile of your man without a past, a list of fandoms you enjoy, and ideas you have. Also, if you want to use a system for this, tell me what systems you know about. I look forward to your applications!

Back
Top Bottom