Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Skypirates and Skypolice, Eberron 5e!

Vrandel

Meteorite
Let's get a possible complication out of the way: Due to my stranger timezone(GMT+8/12 or 13 Hours ahead of Eastern NA), I'm more confident in my ability to actually respond consistently during the mornings than I do in the evenings Like around 10AM-2PM EDT. That doesn't mean I can't respond throughout the day, it'll just be slow.

So this post now has a facelift and a more concrete game in mind. It's set in Eberron and it leans more on the light-hearted, if not a bit crazier side of things. Think of it as a "silly caper" if you will. We're assembling what is essentially a sky pirate crew. Now what's this Sky pirate doing, you ask? Planning a heist on a vault in Breland. The prize? A rare scroll that'd likely earn you and yours a fair bit of coin with the right buyer.

BUT THERE'S A CATCH. You've a rival crew after the same thing. Most likely with the same goal in mind! How you beat them is up to you. Hells, no one said you couldn't try seducing half the rival crew....or indeed half the Brelish citizenry.

Now's your chance to join 2 Changelings on a caper all around the world! (Party size subject to change depending on how many participants)

Last edited:

Xeal

Super-Earth
I would be interested trying something out. Personally, I prefer Eberron, but I'm okay with Faerun or custom if someone can just absolutely not stomach Eberron at all. If this is to be play by post, I would prefer to go solo or duo. Too many players and then it takes a weak or two to finish a combat encounter in my experience.

OP
V

Vrandel

Meteorite
I can finally respond to this! o3o/

So that's 4 people expressing interest in the thing. One of you pitching a concrete setting. Eberron! Does this sound like an agreeable place to plop your characters down?

Also would it be fine if we ran this over discord, mostly to make things smoother to facilitate?

Illven

Star
I don't have ebberon books, but sure. And yes to discord.Can I play a changeling?

Dr. Pox

Super-Earth
Discord works for me.

I havent a chance to really play a sorceror, paladin, or wizard.

Shoot I wanted to be a changling XD maybe ill be a dragonborne sky pirate, conquest paladin.

OP
V

Vrandel

Meteorite
I mean, was there any rule about not having two changelings in the party? lol

Anyway, all that aside, I feel like I must at least repeat what I feel like requires a bit of repeating. That I may not be as active during the NA evenings so the game overall may be a bit on the slow side as I try to juggle whatever chores or errands get thrown my way since it's morning on my end around that time. It goes double or even triple for any lewd scenes in progress, there's just the danger of an 11 year old running in and out of the room.

Just putting that out there so we're all on the same page.

Dr. Pox

Super-Earth
Lewd scenes could potentially be taken to another channel and act in their own time outside of the main game so it doesnt slow down the story.

Hmm, a second changling? Maybe they know eachother?

OP
V

Vrandel

Meteorite
Sorry for the lack of activity for the past few days, just stuff swamping me out of nowhere.

Anyway I've drummed up a discord server for the group Eberron game, if you guys are still interested. I can PM the discord link to you. Yes, yes.

OP
V

Vrandel

Meteorite
B u m p

Goes the airship, as it crashes through one of Sharn's towers. Conveniently placing your party in a bath house of beauties and beefcakes. Sure, there's a hole in the wall but what do you do?

Xeal

Super-Earth
What the nerd means is that we lost a player (before starting) and look for another, we could go with all changeling memes or switch it up. currently I am the rogue, but I'm not married to the idea if someone else wanted it

Top Bottom