Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Newbie here

Responding to most posts will count towards your 3 posts but not DM's or posts in forum games. You already have enough messages so you're just waiting for the 24 hours to be up, you should be able to post a request thread though so I'm not sure what's going on there.

Yeah I'm trying to post on threads and am not able to either. I had this account back in 2017 but I never used it back then. I wonder if there is a list of places I can post to get my 3 posts.

Yeah I'm trying to post on threads and am not able to either. I had this account back in 2017 but I never used it back then. I wonder if there is a list of places I can post to get my 3 posts.
Where was the thread you were trying to post to? The only specific place that I know of where this error shows up for people is when trying to post a comment on someone else's request thread, which is against the rules.

Well, I just posted my third post so I see that my restrictions are lifted. However, this is my first time here so It's totally possible that you're right and I just made some kind of mistake.

Well, I just posted my third post so I see that my restrictions are lifted. However, this is my first time here so It's totally possible that you're right and I just made some kind of mistake.

I don't think you made a mistake, but until you're blue some things stop you because you're grey. Like I know someone who had issues posting a response on an rp. ^^ Happy to have you with us once more.

Back
Top Bottom