Fx Male To Sin is Human, to Dub-con/Non-con? Divine . . . || Divinity's Crave Request [Permanently Closed]

Divinity

Planetoid
[EDIT: 10/8/20: Closed for now, to reopen later. ]

Hi I'm Divinity (or Div).

* I post 3 to 5 paragraphs but will mirror my partner's length.
* MxF & 1v1 ONLY ... ((may be subject to change / Just want to rp a single character for now))
* I post at least once a day to once every three days.
* Only Dom partners please
* The darker and grittier, the better (tragic pasts, violence, manipulation, humiliation, sadism, substance addiction, rape, etc)
* Human avatar please

MMm YES: Non-con-to-yes-con, non-con, dub con. F-list to be added soon.
No thank you: Vore, anthro, aliens, snuff, toilet-things.

|| CURRENT CRAVINGS ||
[X /10] Craving Level ... (1 is low & 10 is Very, Very High-like Mmph yes)
Seasoned Assassin A (YC) is assigned to train new Assassin B (MC), a new unruly, yet upcoming assassin in the Art of Seduction and how to please a man. The lessons are, understandably, very hands on.
Ideally, I'd like there to be a backstory that brings emotions into the scene right away. (E.g. Assassin A killed B's parents (or vice-versa). Or Assassin A tried to fail out Assassin B earlier in her training and now she's here to prove a point. Or they dated previously but had an awful falling out... etc)
Others:
Master x Slave [7/10]
Overwatch [7/10]
banner-w119x.gif

++ MY WRITING SAMPLES ++
Writing Sample A

Unbelievable, was all Ashe could think.

She twisted the pale bundle of her hair between her hands, the deep crimson of her nails like droplets of blood against the silver of her hair as she looked down at the stranger who'd decided to drop dead outside her omnic-robotics repair shop.

He must have laid here for a while.

The pouring rain glazed his chrome armor, made it gleam, having washed any fresh blood to only leave brown flecks where it dried. His blood still ran. The ugly slash in his olive skin was open, traveling from his right shoulder down to crest of his left hip bone. The length of the wound and the precision to the cut told her it was done by a sword, but what the hell did she know? She was only an Omnic-engineer.

She was debating dragging him to a lonely cliff and throwing him off --it would be less paperwork and less mess for her -- but sighed when she saw his back rise and fall. He was still breathing.

She placed the heel of her boot against his arm, nudging it. "Hey! Go die on someone else's porch."
Writing Sample B
"Fuck, you're so stubborn."

Amelie cried out when Darek gripped a fistful of my blond hair and yanked it back so that he could see into her eyes; tundra gray against brittle, resenting blue slate.

"Aren't you thirsty?"

Her lips haloed to say 'no' but her throat was so dry it couldn't utter the single syllabled sound.

There was a new hunger in his eyes that she never saw when they first fell in love; what reflected back now was his sadism- his obsessive want for her to submit because she was his commanding officer and it somehow simultaneously made her better and beneath him. Because he couldn't tell which it was, it confused him so much that he hated her.

The orders fell from his mouth as easily as they did before a formation: "Stop being so difficult. Bite and I'll pull your teeth out."

There was a day that Amelie wanted to drown in those ocean blue eyes. Now, all she wanted to do was douse them with acid before setting them on fire. A second harder yank on her hair made her gasp before he forced himself past her teeth.

Forgive me, God, she thought, closing her eyes. I'm so thirsty.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom