Fx Male Young F using hookup app to earn cash.

Tia Ruby

Planetoid
I'm trying a new thing. Painfully obvious titles. Did it work?
If you can forgive my bluntness I think the title says it all, if I'm being honest. What I’m looking for is a very simple plot. A young female character (16 y/o?) hears about a hookup app which is very lax in enforcing rules. Being curious as well as short of cash, she uses a fake name to make a profile, along with a few pics that don't show her face. She posts a bio that indicates that she is willing to discuss trading her time for financial compensation.

The young woman isn't really sure if she'll go through with it or not, but decides to spend an hour on the app to see what it is like. While there are lots of people who contact her, most are not sincere. Beyond that, she turns down a handful of offers from guys offering insultingly low payments. Just when she is about to give up and delete her profile, the young woman gets a message that finally seems like someone she might be willing to meet. After a short conversation, she decides to take his offer and meet up at his home / hotel room.

If you want to message me about starting this RP, please tell me these things:

1) What kind of request does YC make? Something tame, something kinky, something vague?
2) What is YC like physically? Age (preferably 30+) physique, race?
3) What is YCs treatment of MC going to be like? Kind and affectionate, Kinky but fair, or does he enjoy making her uncomfortable etc?
4) How would you prefer MCto act? Eager, openly reluctant, trying to pretend she's enjoying it while wishing it was time to leave?

For the visiual among you, some possible faceclaims for MC:

All links are non-nude images, but due to some outfit / pose choices, it would be better to treat them as NSFW.

One
Two
Three
Four

Five

Rules:

I write using PM or threads only, with a slight preference for PM.
Ideally posts should be a minimum of two good paragraphs, (though more is welcome!)
Detail is key with me - settings, clothing, actions, speech and character appearance etc.
No godmodding. If you need clarification about something I wrote, or to change something, ask ooc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom