Fx Male The gentle kidnapper

Goldie

Banned
Banished
Hi and welcome to this thread for a very specific craving. It's about an idea I recently had and would love to explore. Particularly, a girl who is kidnapped by a man who is deeply in love with her. He's just a bit twisted. He ties her up in his basement or any other hidden place. But it's not the typical awful place. It looks nice, he after all doesn't want to hurt her. He just wants her all to himself.

Naturally, there will be rape in this story, but not the harsh violent type. She already is tied up, she can't escape. And so, he is kind and gentle with her, wanting her to enjoy it while using the least bit of necessary force to make her his.

Slowly, I see her falling for him as well. Some kinks that I'd really like to include are him giving her oral, bondage, kindness, sexy outfits, pregnancy, and whatever you think of that fits!

My character for this will be a young teenager (15-16) and in all likelihood a virgin. Although that bit can vary, but at least she's never had loving sex before. I enjoy size differences, so it would be great if your character could be fairly tall and broad. Also to have the easy strength to control her. I would love a fairly sophisticated man at least in his thirties if not older.

If this appeals to you, please, send me a message!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom