Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female A Wolf In Space: A Pulp Sci-Fi Dickgirl Adventure

swedishfish

Planetoid
wolfycover#3.png

Hello BMR! Long time no see. I have had an idea brewing in my head now for the better part of the last few months and it has been wellspring of creativity for my art (yup, that's mine up there, hope you like don't steal etc.). I really want to try it out, but have been humming and hawing about it for far too long. I have thought of a lot of things I want out of it as a creative endeavor but at the same time I don't want to come in with a thirty page gazetteer of the world. I'd rather do most of the world building together with others. I have some core tenets set, and even those can be nudged this way and that, but I left a lot of freedom to be had.

Some quick things about me first: Call me swedishfish, Fish, Swede, whatever really. I'm male, don't mind what sex and gender you are as long as we write well together. To that end I am pretty damn literate I think, but not one to write pages of prose. I'll describe red curtains as such, or maybe billowing crimson drapes of fine silk if I feel like it, but I typically don't write paragraphs upon paragraphs just to describe minute details. I admire you if you can crank that out, it is just not my style. I'll write about three paragraphs per reply, more or less, and I can be spotty with activity. When I am fired up and medicated I'll write several replies a day. Most of the time I write a few a week. Sometimes I get a little down and disappear for a week. To be frank, that's when I need to be reminded of my obligations, so message me whenever you feel like I might have crossed the line of what is acceptable. 3rd person, either past or present tense is fine. I like smut with my plot, not the other way around.

Anyway, let's get started. Here's a lil list of the things I want.
  • Pulp Science-Fiction: Rayguns, sleek ships and tight fitting space suits. Fighting monsters that look like men in rubber suits and robots straight out of the 50's. Just like out of the old novels, comics and TV-series of the 40's through 70's. Adventure, humor, romance and a bit of cheesy drama.
  • Episodic Plot: I want some shorter plots with easy elements, much like an episode of Star Trek or what have you. A clearly defined arch of adventure where the conflict is tied up by the end of it and a handy helpful heaping of sexual tension throughout. And if we like each other's writings and styles by the end of it we can write another episode or maybe plan something longer.
  • My Character: I'll go into the character proper later but... maybe I should have lead with this. Eh, most of it is in the title. There's a lot of opinions and discourse on terms pertaining to futa, dickgirl, etc. In this case my character has a female body, male genitalia, including balls and excluding pussy. If that is a deal-breaker, sorry I lead you on this far, but that's what I want. A little more subtle is the wolf part. I guess it is kemonomimi? I'm not too familiar with the term. Wolf ears and tail. There's a story reason, but to be frank it is just a thinly veiled excuse to include this character trait. I just drew her like that and liked it. If this is a deal-breaker for you... well, sorry, it has been a long read for nothing I guess. oTL
  • Your Character: I don't have much in the way of "demands" here. I enjoy all kinds of personalities, builds, archetypes, stereotypes, what-have-you's. As long as we have fun and we get along. With that said I am primarily looking for females. Futa on Futa doesn't interest me much, and I have been inundated with femboy requests. I'm always open for suggestions and exception. Buuut since it's going to be a bit of a light-hearted space adventure I would ask that you leave your brooding and super-serious characters at the door. Drama and angst could be a good spice to the story I have in mind in the right circumstances, but I'm not here for a gloomy sob fest.
  • Where To Play: PM's preferred, but I am open to threads. I haven't tried playing on Discord yet, but I welcome chatting on there OOC as it pertains to our plot.
  • The Naughty Stuff: I'll put some likes, optionals and no-ways here I guess.
When I write smut I love large cocks (not too large though) and cumshots. I'll describe muscles line after line. I like body hair. I like size differences. And I enjoy the sexual tension before the deed just as much as the sex itself. And I'll go for oral, vaginal, anal, handjobs, titjobs, thighjobs, footjobs, whichever way you want. Due to the character herself there will be some lovebites and scratching. Nothing serious though.

Here are some optional stuff that can be included at your discretion, mostly stuff I have seen a lot of while lurking here over the last few months and now you don't have to ask if it is okay, just tell me if you'd like it.
Being wolf-adjacent I'm not adverse to my character having some exotic equipment with knotting, heats/ruts and all that jazz. Fertility, pregnancy risk and impregnation is all okay but I don't really want to play through a pregnancy, that's a bit too long term for the scope of what I am looking for. Bulging and some light cum inflation is welcome too, just not to an extreme. With the sci-fi theme and all I am sure some of you would like to include some tentacles and such. Maybe in a small scene but I would like the focus to be on our characters. They are the protagonists after all.

I do NOT want bestiality, furries, noncon, rape, scat, watersports, vore or goreplay.

Anything else not listed, just ask. c:

It has been a long road... and there's more ahead. Let's talk about what is established about the world. Again, revisions and discussions are welcome.

THE BASICS, A SETTING TL;DR
Space adventure in the future of our Solar System. Earth is shattered, Mars a mega corp cyberpunkish cityscape and communists live on the moons of Jupiter. Space travel is fast but not faster than light and technology is rayguns, plasma reactors and cybernetics. My character is a genetic super soldier from a defunct faction who now does mercenary work.

THE WORLD
In a not too distant future Humanity has mastered interplanetary travel and made it to other worlds, while Earth itself has been shattered by a cataclytmic disaster brought on by man's own folly. Now what remains is but a shattered husk, a shadow moving through space while Luna watches in sorrow. Mars meanwhile is covered in a sprawling mega-city, the largest concentration of people in the Sol System and the capital of the Martian Concordat, a conglomerate of mega corporations which scope is only rivalled by the Jovian Union, a neo-communist collective based on and around the moons of Jupiter. Other smaller factions have spread out through the system, colonizing the planets, moons and asteroids in an attempt to carve out their own destiny.

HOW IT CAME TO BE
Before the shattering of Earth, the Terran Dominate was the leading power in the Sol System. A cruel and ruthless dictatorship, it forced tribute out of the other planetary governments, claiming dominion of all of humanity. But when their Great Leader died a decade ago the Dominate erupted in a bitter civil war that culminated in massive nuclear bombardment of and the shattering of the planet itself. Mankind's cradle was destroyed and all that remains of the Dominate and its war machines remains on the Moon, weakened and unable to brute force its influence on the rest of the system. The dictatorship of Terra had barely dissolved when war was being declared between the plutocratic Martian Concordat and the collectivist Jovian Union, both accusing the other of firing the first shot. After a short but bloody conflict the two sides settled into a new Cold War, neither being strong enough or influential enough to seize the power vacuum left by the old order.

TECHNOLOGY IN THE NEW SPACE AGE
The logistics of the Sol System relies heavily on spaceships travelling at sub-light speeds .It is far faster than what was achieved in the 20th and 21st century, but going from one planet to the next is still a bit of a road trip, per say. Lasers and rayguns are available but expensive so most use good old slugthrowers. Fusion nuclear and plasma are the go to power sources. Communication is near instant between worlds and VR is the norm on the ultranet. If you want to play a scientifically minded character there is no need to study physics. Just use techno-babble such as 'have you checked the polarity of the flux-capacitor' or 'what do you mean you don't know the second law of Johnson?' If you can picture it being said in a 60's low budget sci-fi film that's more than enough.

HUMANITY IN THE NEW SPACE AGE
Humanity has been made even more diverse in the future thanks to cybernetics, gene-splicing and shifting environments. Gene-splicing is expensive but nearly unlimited in scope. Cybernetics range from beautiful and powerful modifications for the rich to crude but impractical for the various indentured servants around the system, depending on the nature of the governing faction. The Martian population for example has a very deep social divide, with low income workers (also known as proles à lá 1984) who live in the slums of the lower levels of the mega-cities and the social elite living in the uppermost spires. Children born on space station typically grow taller and more slender because of gravity fluctuations and if you come from a subterranean colony on some backwater moon you might be paler. In general humans are still humans in appearance though, unless modified.

THE GARU PROJECT
The Genetically Augmented Recon Unit was a fairly new part of the massive military arm of the Terran Dominate before the faction's dissolvement. It was a highly classified and small covert unit made up of human clones, genetically modified with certain animalistic attributes. They were mainly used to crush dissident colonies and assassinate high profile enemies of the dictatorship. Befitting every word of 'clandestine super soldier program', not much is known of their numbers or capabilities, least of which why the head of the project insisted on giving them large male genitalia. It is believed that all but one were lost during the Shattering as the unit was used in the civil war on Earth, and that sole survivor has since been reeducated and released as a free person.

WOLF
Yep, that's the name she chose for herself. Creativity was clearly not part of the GARU curriculum. After de-indoctrination she took a good long look at reality and decided that war and violence was still lucrative and she might as well start a career as a mercenary. These days she has a reputation as a solid merc and a spaceship of her own, a significant amount of freedom for a member of the human race (or at least adjacent to).

She's not the sharpest knife in the drawer and most of her cunning comes through in combat situations, where she excels. Otherwise she is pretty middling when it comes to such things as social interaction and civil aptitude. While her temper is pretty even she is quick to anger if the right buttons are pushed. On the flipside she learned rather quickly that she has a lot of physical qualities that are sought after and knows how to apply them.

And finally an example plot hook (by no means what I crave, but an example of what flavor of lighthearted premise I would enjoy).

In a bid to keep Wolf planetside for further investigation on behest of a shadowy patron, the Martian authorities have revoked her spaceship license, effectively grounding her. While their assumption that she would follow the judgement passed were correct, they failed to account for her own flavor of cunning. Wolf put out an ad looking for a pilot to fly her around and someone took the opportunity. What titillating adventures will the pair get up to now?

Phew, that was a lot. I probably forgot a lot. And I still have a lot of concept art to share. If this sounds interesting to you, hit me up in PMs. Start a discussion, ask questions, give me an idea of what kind of character you would like and if you want to add anything to the world building. Want to come from a pacifist Venusian free-spirit collective? Let's make it work! Want to be from an anarchist space station orbiting Mercury? That can be done! We'll write and rewrite this world together. So for the love of god, don't just send 'hey wanna rp?' or any equivalent.

Thank you for your time, patience and potential interest!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom