Mx Any [World Building, Raceplay] Let's make the BNWO

Lewder

Moon
I'm a hopeless submissive degenerate who has a heavy Black Dom Raceplay fetish. Couple that with my near limitless list of kinks, and you have got me craving for some fucked up scenarios. What I'm asking here is for us to build together a cartoonish world that is ruled by blacks with a very anti white agenda.

♠♠♠ The Basis ♠♠♠
The Black New World Order is in power, and aside from the population they obvious opress (mainly pathetic whitebois, but it could all whites if you prefer), they have a 100% percent approval rating. Everyone is behind bashing whites, oppressing them, and making their worthless lives a living hell. A whiteboi's suffering is seen as comedy in this society. Every aspect of this is made to humiliate, oppress, and eventually wipe out the white population. Whites have little to no rights, and blacks are gods. From the laws, to the media.

If you connect, we'll be having fun talking about every aspect of this world. We'll shoot ideas at each other, come up how it would work, and possibly roleplay them. Or, if you're the type that would be in power in this society, force me to write it all for you (and possibly even live them)

♠♠♠ The Rules ♠♠♠
Being a worthless white, I'm not in a position to set very many rules. The only one I have is that nothing sexual involving minors.

♠♠♠Darker Cravings♠♠♠
"Voluntary" Whiteboi Disposal. The idea of taking an active approach to white extinction. Either by the whiteboi's own choice, or not. Either way, it'll ideally not be a very fun process for the victim. Their deaths being more humiliating than anyhing in their lives.

Back
Top Bottom