Mx Female Dark, taboo, exciting stories...

Daphne

Planetoid
Hello all :3
I'll keep things a little short and concise here, as this will be my secondary thread. Firstly, I am a female IRL if that's important to you folks, but I am capable of writing male characters no problem. I wanted to get a few stories out there where I am playing the male counterpart of the pairing so here we are. At the moment I am looking for medium/long-term stories involving romance - but not a fluffy kind. Rough, passionate, definitely enemies-to-lovers is a big plus.

I want to dominate your ladies, with rough passion πŸ’•

I am mainly looking for fantasy / medieval themed things and modern fantasy would be best! Can I be the demigod that sweeps you off your feet? ;3

Things I am looking for:
πŸ’•
incest
πŸ’•age difference (older MC x younger YC)
πŸ’• unrealistic body proportions
πŸ’• risk of pregnancy/oviposition

Full f-list here: F-list - Warning

Favorite Themes:

πŸ’•Medieval πŸ’•Fantasy πŸ’•Monsters πŸ’•Ghosts πŸ’•Overstimulation πŸ’•Haunted Mansion πŸ’•Humiliation πŸ’•Forceful πŸ’•Too Much To Handle

Pairings:

Demigod x Any
Demon x Any
Vampire x Any
Supernatural being x supernatural hybrid
Doctor x Any
Monster x Any
King x Princess
King x Commoner
Demon x Human
Ghost x Any

A few stories to give you an idea of what I am looking for:
(βœ―β—‘βœ―) (βœ―β—‘βœ―)
I don't have very specific stories, but where MC is demigod/demon/etc. just doing his job and YC runs into that, being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Or perhaps, YC is causing the trouble herself for some reason? Either way, YC is human/hybrid and MC has to deal with YC before too many problems arise... but that is complicated, considering he would hate to murder a civilian.

(βœ―β—‘βœ―)
The overconfident and cocky sorceress ignores everybody's warnings when she decides to find a sacred artifact... but in her search, she finds more than monsters and enemies. And she soon realizes the warnings were not of those beasts but of the cunning man she met...

(βœ―β—‘βœ―)
A typical Haunted Mansion plot, where YC is unaware of what she stumbles upon. A house ruled by monsters, ghosts, and demons; in that one, I am more of a "dungeon master", leading YC through the terrible night, one monster after another.

(βœ―β—‘βœ―)
YC is short on money, so she signs up for this new program at the local hospital - she lets the doctors do some testing and they pay her money. The head of the hospital himself works with her, but only so that he can get the advantage of her having to stay at the hospital for the whole night, without a way to escape him...

(βœ―β—‘βœ―)
In the future, fertility is extremely low, and there are special clinics and laws that force people to procreate. MC is involved with such a clinic, perhaps owns one. In reality, though, he takes advantage of his position. He chooses one of the women to send there and runs her through "extra" sessions... in reality fulfilling his perverted fantasies rather than doing his job.

Last edited:
Looking for bratty Princesses, sweet little maids, or elven beauties to mess up <3 Interested in smutty non-con, both short and longterm. Hit me up! ;3

Back
Top Bottom