Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female My New Step Slut (Craving Busty Anthro Women)

furryluvah

Planetoid
Hello there! I'm looking to play out a scene where I discover that my new step sister has a secret OnlyFans page. It's fairly standard and generic, mainly featuring her in skimpy outfits or bouncing up and down on various dildos. Knowing that she'll want to keep this a secret, I confront her with this new knowledge, but rather than simply blackmailing her for sex, I offer her a way of making her page more profitable. If she agrees to become my new sexual play thing in exchange for my silence, we can film our increasingly kinky exploits and put them on her page, generating more revenue in the process.

I was thinking we'd start fairly vanilla at first, such as dressing up in various outfits and role playing and progressing to more and more niche things such as hooking her large breasts up to a milking machine and getting fucked while being milked. Obviously we have a huge variety of kinks to work with. All I ask is that we avoid the usual hardcore kinks such as toilet play, diapers, vore, etc. As my name suggests, I love playing furry characters. It's not a hard requirement, if playing furries is an absolute no go for you I'm willing to use drawn/anime characters, just no refs of real life people please. I realize that this is very vague and open ended, but I think it has the potential to be a lot of fun. If this sounds interesting to you, please send me a message so we can work out the details regarding kinks, characters, etc. and thanks for reading!

Edit: I should probably mention that I'm looking to play a futa.

Back
Top Bottom