Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Fantasy Themed Rp! (Story, Romance, Smut, Etc.)

Fantasy, Story, Romance, Smut, Slice of life, Adventuring together, Long term New
Gonna try something new here! I am seeking Fantasy themed rp! Preferably of a story based type with Romance, Action, Adventure, Danger, Adventuring together, Slice of life, Etc. But also open to more smutty idea's as well! Open to any era (Modern, Medieval, Feudal, Sci Fi, Etc.) Also open to both original character's like I'd play (Have a set character in mind I wrote up a profile for recently!) Or Canon character's and canon setting's (Partner would have to play the canon character if we went that route!) For reason's that fit the character a tsundere type is a plus but not required open to most non evil type character's! This is a bit new for me but have been wanting to try some more story based, Romantic, Fantasy, Possibly long term rp's as of late got a bit worn out of the shorter thing's as I said also open to smut as well if it fit's the character in question will have a link to the character on my profile so read over it if you want and message me thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom