Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hell of a Night [Bene & Sunshine and Whiskey]

Cassidy paid no mind to the sounds of the bed because of how she was focused on Derek hitting all the right spots inside of her. He was so good at making sure she was satisfied and in this very moment, she was more than fulfilled with Derek's cock. She continued to moan and was just about to say don't stop but then he stopped. Cassidy could feel his cock throb within her walls then it was exited from inside her. She was breathing rather heavily as her eyes, still hungry with desire, stared at Derek with a smirk that curved the corner of her lips. Her elbows propped her up as she also leaned up to get a better listen to what Derek was saying.

She didn't want this to stop, neither did Derek, which was quite obvious.

❝It's fine, we can take a moment.❞ Her voice said through breaths as she agreed with him. Her head nodded then she chuckled before she continued to speak to Derek. ❝Switching positions sounds good to me and yes, so did I.❞ A hum came from her once her breathing got back under control so she wasn't breathing heavily. Her eyes stayed on Derek as he continued to speak though when he said that he loved her, they strayed away from him briefly. ❝I missed this, as well.❞ Cassidy wasn't ready to say those three words, eight letters to him again quite yet.

A quietness came over her for the moment but then she licked her lips, pursed them together before she spoke towards him. ❝I want a lot of things...❞ Cassidy started as she lifted herself up from the bed to walk up to Derek. That desire that was in her eyes could be heard within her voice now. ❝But for now, I want you to fuck me like you used to do.❞ She started to kiss him along his neck while her hand trailed down to grab a hold of his cock, slowly starting to stroke it. Her lips moved away from his neck now as she spoke once more. ❝If you can make me cum twice, there's no telling what I'll do to you.❞

Cassidy smirked once more after she placed her hand on Derek's cheek then leaned up to kiss him upon the lips, hungrily then bit his bottom lip lightly. She removed her hand from his cock then walked back over to the bed then turned her back against them. Her eyes looked over her shoulder towards him before she turned back around then got back on the bed on all fours. Her pussy throbbed with hunger as she exposed it and all its glory for Derek and awaited to feel his cock inside of her again, which was a feeling that she missed all too well. Even though she just felt it a few moments ago, she still missed it.

Derek would waste no time climbing onto the bed and kneeling behind her. He slid the tip of his cock along her wet folds slowly, just barely pressing it in. After teasing her for a few moments he finally slid back into her. Just as tight as earlier. From this position be slid into her even deeper, and at a different angle than before. It felt fucking amazing.

Once he was back inside of her, he started thrusting once more with the same intensity as before. Soon the air was once again filled with the sounds of their skin slapping against each other, and his creaky bed below them. Already feeling close, Derek started panting and breathing heavier as he fucked her.

“Fuck Cass, in or out? Answer quick.” he said to her in between breaths. Pressure started building up and he knew he was getting close to his climax. It had been too long for him to remember if she was on anything, and he didn’t want to take the chance. Even drunk he knew better than that thankfully.

As he grew nearer, he reached forward and pressed her upper half into the bed to her ass was sticking up while her face was buried in his pillow. At this angle he reached even deeper, almost all the way, and would be hitting that sweet spot hopefully. This was always her favorite after all.

Cassidy felt Derek get closer and closer to her as the bed sunk down a little bit with both of them on top of it now. She bit her bottom lip to hold a moan, which she let loose whenever she could feel him inside of her. It felt like he was even deeper than before and that caused her to moan louder and louder with each thrust given by Derek. She didn't think that they were going to fuck but was thankful that they did, which seemed weird and crazy. Cassidy just needed to feel something tonight whether it was with Derek or not.

Upon hearing his question, she knew that she was on the pill and take shots just to be extra careful. ❝In me, Derek.❞ She said through a moan then spoke loudly again as her moans were also getting louder. ❝Fill me up!❞ A simple request that she knew Derek was more than man enough to do. Her face clashed between two pillows, which muffled her moans and she could feel Derek's cock throb inside of her.

It was evident that he was close and it was all because of her sweet spot being very tight.

Cassidy clutched the pillows within her hands tighter with each thrust as she couldn't wait to feel the warmth shooting inside of her. She wanted to feel it deep inside of her. Her head lifted briefly before plummeting back into the pillows beneath her head. She didn't want this to end so suddenly but all good things must come to an end, unfortunately. Cassidy had propped herself up onto her elbows to give Derek a little more support as she mumbled loud enough for him to hear her. ❝Spank my ass before you fill me up.❞ Another simple request, which sounded much more like a command, that she hoped he would obey.

Derek held out for as long as he could, and finally reached his climax. He stopped thrusting finally, and slid himself into her all the way to the hilt. A loud sigh escaped from his lips as he shot his thick, hot cum deep into her. Once he was finished he pulled out of her and rolled onto the bed next to her panting. Fuck. That was the only word on his mind. To think this is how the night would end up. He hadn't even expected to see her, let alone bring her home and have sex again.

A few moments would pass while he caught his breath, before he would talk again.

"Not bad Cass, not bad. I don't think I've fucked anyone like that in a while..." he said, still short of breath. With a bit of a sigh he shut his eyes a moment. Still able to feel his heartbeat in his head. Between the alcohol and the adrenaline from sex, he felt as though he could pass out any time now. The next morning would be fun to deal with, but for right now he was content just basking in their afterglow.

She couldn't do anything but lay there as Derek had climaxed and shot his cum deep inside of her. Cassidy had a smile on her face, which she turned to face Derek with whenever he rolled next to her. A hand found a way to his chest and it just laid there for a moment while she also tried to catch her breath. It had been months before she had been fucked by any man, which she was saving herself for that special someone and Derek could've been that person.

Cassidy had chuckled at his statement then nodded her head. ❝Same here, Derek.❞ She nestled her body close to his, which she did love to cuddle after sex. Though, she needed to clean herself up, so she excused herself to find the bathroom and did just that. Her eyes fluttered up to face her reflection within the mirror, still unable to tell Derek that she loved him but had no earthly idea as to why.

She usually didn't do casual hookups but it felt different with Derek. It wasn't just a hookup or a quick fuck but something more. Cassidy found herself catching those feelings again that she looked down at the floor beneath her before she walked back inside of Derek's bedroom and laid next to him again. He was out like a light at this point and her lips parted before she spoke those infamous three words. ❝I love you...❞ Cassidy spoke softly in a whisper then rested her head against the pillow and pulled some cover over her body.

The sun shined through Derek's apartment, which made her stir a little bit. She sat up with a light gasp, her eyes went over to Derek's naked body beside her. Cassidy placed a hand on the top of her head, having little to no recollection of the night before or just mere hours ago. It was quite evident to her that they did have sex since they both were naked, which made her smile a little because she missed his cock. Cassidy had to rattle those thoughts away as she slipped out of bed, slowly to try and not wake Derek as she planted her feet on the floor.

She had scrambled to gather her belongings, placing her clothes back on her naked body but had her shoes in her hands. Cassidy tried her best to maneuver quietly as she didn't want to the morning after talk with him. It might've been nice so that they could've pieced the previous night together with each other but honestly, she just couldn't face him again. Last night was different because of the liquid courage that ran through their veins, which would explain her current migraine right about now.

Cassidy had bumped into a nearby door, which caused a loud thud because she fell to the floor. Quickly, she got up then bolted for the door but she was pretty sure that might've already woke Derek up. A soft sigh escaped over her parted lips because she really hoped to avoid this part. She stood beside the door for a moment or two to see if he would appear but she did open it and was halfway out before she heard footsteps nearby and eventually behind her.

❝Hey, Derek.❞ She spoke almost innocently with a chuckle then shut the door behind her while she leaned against it with her back. ❝Want to go and get some breakfast?❞

The next morning, Derek awoke with a splitting headache. And an empty bed. Confused, barely awake, he sat up and quickly looked around for signs of Cassidy. There was nothing. Did she really just fucking leave after last night? He was all but ready to dismiss her, but he heard some noise in his hallway. Instinctively, he stood up and walked out to investigate the sound. Much to his lack of surprise, he saw her standing by the door. From the way she asked that question, he was certain that she was trying to leave and not just going to get breakfast as she suggested.

With a bit of a sigh, he leaned against the wall and looked over to her.

"Really?" he asked, sounding a bit annoyed. "I would love to go get breakfast, but so long as you won't take the first opportunity to bounce again."

Derek turned away a moment, then turned his head back. "If I go put pants on, will you still be here?" he asked with a bit of a smirk. Her trying to sneak out did piss him off, but after last night they were on better terms so he tried not to seem like it. A bit of it did come through in voice, however. Trusting her, he stepped into his bedroom and fished through his dresser for a pair of boxers and gym shorts. Once on, he grabbed a shirt from his closet and put that on too before returning to the hallway.

"You're paying though, since I did you a solid." he said to her.

She looked at him with her top teeth meeting with her bottom lip from the nerves. Cassidy wasn’t really a terrible person, was she? She just didn’t know what to say to him but perhaps, he would start the conversation and they both go from there. His annoyance could be heard, which made her deeply regret trying to sneak out on him. She lowered to the ground underneath her feet at his statement before she lifted her gaze to stare at him.

❝Derek...❞ She started then pursed her lips together, which she smacked once poking them back out. ❝Yes, I will be here.❞ Cassidy removed herself from the door then went over to the couch so that she could place her shoes back onto her feet then leaned back against it. Her arms folded over her chest, her legs crossed each other, and her eyes rolled upward. She couldn’t believe what happened last night and thought to herself that it was definitely a mistake.

When he told her that she was paying, she scoffed then stood up. ❝I’ll think about it.❞ She commented with a smirk and knew from his previous tone of voice that she had pissed him off. She knew that he'd get over it eventually. Perhaps whenever she pays for their breakfast.

Cassidy had led the way to the nearest restaurant that served breakfast and they were seated quickly. She held the menu up over her face to hide from Derek, which was something that she wasn’t trying to go unnoticed. Deep down, she just knew that the conversation was coming but wasn’t going to be the first one to start it.

No matter how bad she wanted to, Cassidy just couldn’t because she wouldn’t even know where to begin.

The walk to the diner down the road felt like a death march. The two didn't speak much along the way, only making things more awkward. They were saved only when the made it to the diner, and stepped inside. It was lively as ever, which meant they wouldn't have to talk much at first. Once they were seated, she buried her face into her menu and he sighed. It was typical for her to just avoid it all together, but it was a conversation they needed to have.

So Derek decided to just break the ice.

"So... last night was fun." he said with a bit of smirk. He had hoped that a joke would be a good way to break the ice. Not that it was really a joke, last night really was pretty fun. Thinking about it was enough to get him going again. He did his best to not think of it right now, and focus on the task at hand. With a bit of a sigh he leaned forward and pulled her menu down so he could see her face.

"We should talk about it. Did it mean anything to you? I know we're not together anymore, but last night made me miss us. Not even just the... you know..." he said, not wanting to say the word. "But the bar too. That was the first time we laughed together since we split. And even breakfast with you now feels nice." he said with a smile. Derek was speaking from the heart here, and hoped it would get through to her.

After last night, it was to remember why they ever broke up in the first place. And Derek meant what he said; he really did miss Cassidy.

Cassidy exhaled a breath, which turned into a sigh as she sat there. She was acting like a child but honestly, she didn’t care. Her finger traced around the small area of the table before her while she scanned the menu for something to eat. She was starving and just wanted to eat everything but of course, Derek just had to speak and she scoffed softly to herself.

❝It was.❞ That was all she said to him for right now.

What was there to say to that statement that just came from him. Cassidy placed her face against the table whenever he pulled her menu down that was obvious to see her face. This was ridiculous. She has seen Derek plenty of times after sex, so why was it so different now. Perhaps because she thought it was a mistake. They both had liquid courage egging them on last night and yes, she did want to fuck him but she never thought that she’d regret it.

Derek mentioned that they should talk about it, which made her pick her head up and stare directly into his eyes. She nodded her head then scooted the menu aside before she placed her hands on the table, clasped together and her lips pursed. ❝I guess now is a better time than any to talk about it.❞ A remark that was loaded with hints of sarcasm because she definitely did not want to talk about this, not right now. Not before she was about to devour her breakfast that she has yet to order.

❝It meant that we hooked up, Derek. What more could it have meant?❞ Cassidy asked with a raised brow then shrugged her shoulders. She was trying her absolute best not to be meant right now but the urge was surely there. She wasn’t a mean person though, Cassidy did have that streak within her. ❝I missed us, too but you know how social I am. That’s what happened at the bar then we just got drunk.❞

When she was about to continue, their waiter came to the table with a smile that Cassidy tried her best to return but couldn’t for obvious reasons. ❝Are you two ready to order?❞ He asked with the click of his pen, ready to write. ❝Yes. I’ll have the All-Star breakfast with two pancakes and orange juice.❞ The waiter nodded his head as he took the order then turned towards Derek. ❝And yourself, Sir?❞ Cassidy snickered whenever the waiter used the word sir then looked away for a brief moment.

The waiter took their order, grabbed their menus, and walked away to fill their order. ❝Last night was a mistake, Derek. This is a mistake.❞ That was kind of harsh but deep down, it felt like the truth. A sigh exhaled from her as she lowered her head to the table, her thumbs twiddled with each other underneath the table, and she hoped that she didn’t hurt his feelings. Cassidy has always cared for Derek, even after their break up but now, everything was happening a little bit too fast for her.

She sat all the way back in her seat and her eyes fluttered up to meet Derek’s gaze. She could tell if he was sad or not though right now, it was hard to tell. ❝I did miss you, Derek but I think our breakup was too messy to get it right back to the way we were.❞ Cassidy shrugged her shoulders then leaned up with her elbows propped up on the table.

❝How about we eat breakfast, go for a walk, and talk more about this?❞ An opportunity for him to explain why he thinks that they should still be together.

"Yeah I'll do the ham and cheese omelet with a black coffee please. Oh and one of those grilled blueberry muffins. Thanks." he said with a smile. Despite what she had just said to him. It did hurt a bit, but honestly it reminded of him of why they broke up in the first place. Cassidy was always like this whenever feelings talk got brought up. If anything this just reminded of him of how much of a free spirit she was, and that there was not much he could ever do to hold her down. They just wanted different things out of a relationship it seemed.

Once the waiter stepped away he looked to her and sighed a bit. "Fine. We'll talk after breakfast, for now let's just not fight. Let's enjoy breakfast and our time together, unless this was a mistake too." he said, sounding snarkier than he had planned. But to be fair he was pretty pissed off still. Last night was fun and all, but maybe it was for the best if they didn't see each other romantically.

Their food couldn't get here soon enough. The tension between them could be cut with a knife.

At last they were saved when the waiter came back with their food, and set it down before them both.

"Need anything else?" the waiter asked them.

"We're good!" Derek replied quickly. The waiter stepped away leaving them alone once more. At least now there was food as a distraction from their conversation. That's when he got a brilliant, or terrible idea.

"Last night really was fun but I agree: It was a mistake. But that doesn't mean we can't make that mistake again. How about we... keep hooking up. No feelings, just sex. We're both pretty good at it after all." he said with a bit of a grin. Though he wasn't sure why he suggested it. He wasn't even sure she would go for it, but at the very least it was a decent compromise. This way he got to see her more at least, even if their relationship got complicated. Friends with benefits relationships never worked out the way they started out. Someone always ended up getting hurt, and in this case he knew it would be him. Derek was always a sap when it came to romance. In the last year or so since they broke up, he always felt she was the one that got away.

Cassidy wasn’t ready for commitment. It was well known to Derek that she wasn’t because of the mannerisms that were currently on display by her. She sighed softly to herself then felt bad because she didn’t want to hurt him. Really, she didn’t. Cassidy still cared for him very much so and would literally do almost anything for him. Something that she wouldn’t admit out loud. ❝Sounds good.❞

It was when she heard his snarky comment that made her breathe his name. ❝Derek.❞ As if she really wanted to say something but just couldn’t find the right words. They were there and just wouldn’t come out. What was the point?

The waiter came with their food, which made her stop speaking. She exhaled a sigh then looked at Derek after she offered the waiter a smile. When he left their table, Cassidy didn’t even want to speak. She just wanted to eat, pay for their food, and leave Derek to do whatever he pleased. She had a small feeling that they were going to go their separate ways after breakfast, which wouldn’t have hurt her in the slightest. Her fork clattered with her clean plate, she wiped the corners of her mouth with her napkin then set it down on the plate before her.

❝So, basically friends with benefits?❞ She asked curiously because that what it seemed like he was implying. Her shoulders shrugged then she nodded her head in agreement. ❝So, no feelings, just sex. You got it.❞ Her hand extended towards him for Derek to shake, which would seal the deal between them. Their waiter came over to retrieve their finished plates and sat the bill down on the table. Cassidy grabbed her clutch purse and rummaged through it before she found some money to take care of the bill and leave their waiter a tip.

Once she slid the bill to the middle of the table, her eyes went in the direction of the bathrooms that were behind her before they were focused on Derek. There was a slight glimmer in her eyes and a smirk curved up in the corner of her lips. ❝How about we make another mistake right now?❞ A teasing question that she asked while her panties were being slipped off by her and handed to him underneath the table.

Cassidy then stood up and walked to one of the bathrooms while people were too distracted with their breakfast. She stood in the doorway and wiggled a finger towards Derek, which basically meant for him to follow and join her. It was rather risky but of course, she adored the adrenaline rush public sex gave her and hoped that Derek would accept the invitation as she waited inside of the bathroom, her back against one of the stalls.

“Yeah… that’s basically it.” Derek replied to her. He didn’t expect her to agree to it with such enthusiasm. Or when she handed him her panties under the table and walked away. That was the biggest surprise of all, and left Derek sitting there a moment awestruck.

On one hand he was happy that she agreed to this, but on the other he was upset that all she wanted out of this was sex. Going into that bathroom meant that she got her way; sex with no strings attached and the freedom that came with it. But it meant giving up any chance of a romantic relationship between them again. Derek was certain that when she meant 'just sex' it meant 'just sex'. Was that really the sort of relationship she wanted? Was he only good for dick in here eyes.

But Derek was too horny to really care about the consequences of this decision. Derek clenched his fist as she made the 'follow me' gesture and grinned a bit.

Once the money was collected he got up and followed her to the bathroom. Derek walked a brisk pace before reaching the door and stepping inside the bathroom. The door shut behind him and he locked it for good measure. He would find Cassidy against the stall, ready for another mistake. Was that really how she felt? For some reason, that thought sort of pissed him off. Already a bit upset he approached her and placed his hands on her shoulders and pressed her against the shoulder with a bit of a shove and pressed his lips to hers. It was a bit rough, but she like it that way.

Derek moved one hand from her shoulder to her hip and began to pull her dress up as they made out. One it was bunched up just past her hips he pulled his lips from hers and looked into her eyes.

"So you just want me to fuck you now, is that right?" he asked in a low, almost whisper-like voice. The other hand on her shoulder moved into his shorts where he then freed his cock. It was throbbing in anticipation, resting against her inner thigh now. Derek pressed his lips against hers for another rough kiss, but only for a moment before moving to her neck. His lips gently kissed at the nape, before his teeth came out and started to nibble at and drag his teeth along it.

Her fingers tapped against the stall behind her as she waited for Derek to appear. Maybe this was too risky for him because usually, guys would be right there within an instant. She had exhaled a sigh while her head lowered to the tile floor beneath her. Cassidy then picked her head up whenever the door opened and it was Derek, who had locked the door. A small smile began to spread between her lips whenever he stood in front of her but then, she gasped at the shove. Before she could even say anything, their lips were meeting each other while she helped him lift her dress up.

Her eyes were burning with intense passion and his question made her a little weak in the knees. ❝Oh, yes...❞ Cassidy purred into Derek’s ear as she felt his cock upon her inner thigh. She kissed him back with a few moans that had slipped through her lips and her tongue snaked out of her mouth into Derek’s. A little hiss came over her while he started to nibble at her neck. Her hand reached down to stroke at his cock while she jumped up to wrap her legs around him.

❝Fuck me hard, Derek.❞ She moaned while she guided his cock into the folds of her pussy, which made her scream with pleasure. Her arms snaked around his neck as she couldn’t wait for them to make this bathroom theirs and to feel his length inside of her. Cassidy had stared down at Derek as he was nibbling at her neck, which she didn’t know where that came from but enjoyed it and that was told well from her moans.

She had hoped to herself that no one was sitting too close to the bathroom to hear them but honestly, that was such a thrill ride and she was going to enjoy every second of it.

As he reentered her once more he let out a groan and leaned his head against hers. This was the riskiest thing they had ever done, and she was being very loud. But he had never been so turned on before. Derek moved his hand to cover he mouth as she went to let out another moan and grinned at her.

"You have to be quiet if you want me to fuck you." he said in a low voice. Their exchange earlier had pissed him off a bit, which was drawing out his more dominant side. Now that he had adjusted to the position, he began to thrust his hips towards her in short hard bursts. Leg day at the gym was paying off it seemed. It helped that she was so light. As he began to fuck her like she had requested, his hand stayed clamped on her mouth. There was no need to alert the entire restaurant that they were in here.

Fucking her against the wall was getting tiring after a while, so he set her down and then spun her around so her ass was facing him. Derek helped, more like forced, her hips towards him so that his cock was pressed against her again. Her hands would have to grip the stall to stay upright. Once she was ready, or before he didn't care, he slammed his cock back into her and placed one hand on her hip and the other over her mouth again. This angle he was hitting her even deeper. and now he could thrust harder. Time was a bit sensitive, so he wasted none by fucking her just about as hard and fast as he could.

"Like that? Like being fucked in the bathroom like some slut?" he growled. Something had overtaken him now, and he was not upset about it. He was more upset that Cassidy only wanted him for his dick. So he was going to give it to her as best he could.

When Derek’s cock reentered her, she let out a long drawled moan that she couldn’t hold back. Their heads met and so did their gaze as she opened her mouth to let out another moan but Derek’s hand stopped that one. She nodded her head but of course, she continued to moan, which was muffled, for the time being, thanks to Derek’s hand being over her mouth. Cassidy loved the way Derek’s cock felt as he started to thrust in and out of her pussy, which was already leaking a little. She was wet from the riskiness and from the cock that currently claimed each side of her walls.

She gasped whenever Derek changed positions and spun her around. Cassidy was honestly loving Derek’s forcefulness, which was a side that she had never, ever seen from him. She wondered to herself what had brought this on and placed the thought in the back of her mind to question him about it later on. But for right now, this wasn’t the time or place for questions unless it was dirty talking, which she knew how to do quite well.

Her hands held against the stall in the bathroom as Derek was planting his cock deep inside of her. The moans from Cassidy were still muffled due to Derek’s hand still being her mouth. ❝Yes! Oh, god, yes!❞ She screamed even though Derek was the only person who could hear her. Cassidy continued to moan as her hands gripped tighter around and along the stall.

❝I want you to cum in me, Derek.❞ She panted through moans as she had hoped Derek heard her. It was possible that his actions might’ve come because she implied or even said that she wanted nothing but sex. Cassidy did care for Derek but she just had a hell of a way of showing it. The door handle jumbled, which caused her gaze to go towards the door but soon, it stopped. Her guess was because they knew that it was locked and currently occupied.

Her head leaned back with a groan as she felt Derek’s throbbing cock inside of her pussy. ❝Harder, Derek.❞ Again, muffled but hoped that Derek heard her pleading for him to go harder, which is something that might’ve made him climax very soon. It was something that she had also hoped for.

Derek gave her what she wanted a few moments after she moaned the request. His intensity increased enough to start shaking the wall of the stall and its metal frame. Making more noise. They wouldn't have long before someone came to check it out, so they had to finish this fast. The increased pace was hard to maintain, but luckily he didn't last much longer. A few moments of fucking her at that intensity, and he reached his climax; his hot, thick cum shot deep into her and stopped completely to fill her up. Once the last bit was out, he pulled out of her and slapped her ass hard. Perhaps a bit too hard.

Stumbling, he moved to the adjacent wall and leaned against it, looking over at Cassidy. Bent over with red marks on her ass, and his cum starting to drip. A pretty fun sight to see. Derek was still catching his breath, but managed to get a few words out.

"That.... was intense." he said, breathing hard. "Quite a workout too, and thrill ride. With how fucking loud you were I'm surprised nobody came knocking. Next time we fuck in public, you had better quiet down. " he added with a bit of smirk. So there would be a next time after all, he thought. Derek sighed contently and pulled his shorts up and walked over to the sink to wash his hands.

"You leave first, and I'll follow you out a few minutes later. We can head back to my place so you can clean yourself up before you leave." he said, not bothering to look at her. If it was just sex she wanted, then that is all she would get. No cuddling afterwards like last night, or no kind words. Certainly no more "I love you's" either. His heart ached from being cold to her, but he knew it was what she wanted. Seeing her happy would have to be enough for him.

Once his hands were cleaned he finally turned to her and leaned against the wall, waiting for her to leave so they could make their exit. Someone had to have heard them, so he wanted to get out of here as quick as possible as not to linger long enough for the manager to find them.

Cassidy was moaning really loudly as Derek intensified the pace between them. She could feel his cock swell up and throb inside of her and she knew that he was getting close. Her moaning along with the rattling of the bathroom stall was so loud that she was honestly surprised no one walked in on them or even knocked on the door to make sure that everything was alright. When Derek climaxed, she could feel his hot, thick strand of cum fill up inside of her. She breathed very heavily while her hands placed against the bathroom stall still.

The cum started to drip from her while she was still bent over but stood upright and pulled her dress down then turned to look at Derek, who started to speaking first between them. She nodded her head in agreement that the fuck between that transpired just mere moments ago was definitely intense. ❝How do you know that there will be a next time?❞ It was a rhetorical question that she thrown his way while she looked herself over in the mirror and returned his smirk with one of her own.

Her head turned to look over her shoulder when Derek suggested that she leaves first, which made her shrug her shoulders then she headed towards the door with the hand on the doorknob. ❝I’ll be outside waiting.❞ Cassidy spoke before opening the door, only to let herself slip through and it seemed like everyone was staring at her. It might’ve been just her imagination though but either way, she still walked outside and let out a sigh of relief while she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

Thoughts ran rampant inside of her mind because she did want just sex with Derek but once upon a time, she did love him. That was then and this was now, so she just had to listen to her heart because of the fear of getting hurt again. Cassidy would never really speak that to Derek though because it would literally cause them to have a different conversation.

She turned her attention to Derek, who just walked out to stand beside her. A soft gasp escaped from her lips because she was a little startled. ❝So, back to your place, right?❞ She asked even though she already knew the answer and started the trek back to his place but kept quiet. There was nothing to really say from her perspective because she was getting exactly what she wanted and that was sex only.

“Why my place?” he asked, yet still followed her towards that direction. If anything it would be a good place to plan, but Derek had zero intention of spending any more time with Cassidy than he needed to at this point. If they weren’t currently having sex, he frankly couldn’t even stand to be near her. The idea that their relationship had been reduced to just a physical one pissed him to no end. And here she seemed she wasn’t the least bit phased. So long as she got her way, she’d be happy. Typical.

They walked a short while with little talk, until they reached the halfway point just about and he stopped suddenly.

“I think you should just Uber home from here. I got shit today, and not in the mood to fuck you again. Still tired from last night and just now.”he said with a half-assed laugh. “Text me whenever you want to hook up again. Or grab coffee. I don’t really give a fuck.” he said and took a few steps away from her. Derek’s fist clenched tightly and he sighed.

This was going to be harder than he thought. Keeping things casual and fun was way harder than he thought it would. The sex was good enough to try and make things work, but barely. Just because they were hooking up didn’t mean that they had to spend all their time together. In fact Derek wanted just the opposite from her. Deep down it just hurt too much to see her all the time.

Things were honestly better before she came back into his life, but the small part of him that loved her still was grateful. Though most of him was pissed off.

“I’ll stay here till your car gets here, but that’s it.” Derek said finally.

Her eyes widened at his question because of how shocked she was. Cassidy didn't expect that question to come from him and right then and there, she could tell that she had broken Derek's heart. It was completely unintentional but she was in the prime of her life and wanted to have fun. She didn't want to be tied down or settle down yet. She sighed softly to herself while running her fingers through her locks of hair, eyes looked around while her arms wrapped around her. This might be the first time Cassidy was silent to Derek after they bumped into each other again since their break up.

She stopped whenever he did and her eyes looked directly into his own. ❝What's wrong?❞ Cassidy questioned with a raised brow and her hands held tightly onto her purse. She waited for him to speak but his next choice of words, she couldn't believe that had just escaped over his lips. Her hand went up to be placed over her heart with a gasp to calm her nerves just a little bit. The blood within her boiled because she couldn't believe that Derek, the guy who says that he loves her, would just dump her out on the street like this.

It wasn't right and she had to say something. ❝So, that's it? Just leave me here on the street like a whore?❞ She said while waving her hand to the street and was honestly heartbroken. Of course, she did agree to just have Derek fuck her and that was it. But she did not think it would come to this. ❝You said that I could clean up at your place.❞ Tears swelled Cassidy's eyes now and she became choked up while she still had her heart over her heart. Her eyes glared at him with a piercing stare whenever he said that he would wait with her until her car got there.

❝I don't need you to wait with me.❞ Cassidy remarked through gritted teeth. ❝As a matter of fact, I don't need you for anything anymore.❞ She was bound to snap and this wasn't the right moment for that. ❝Leave me alone, Derek...❞ She started then crossed her arms over her ample breasts, shifted her weight to her left side, and smacked her lips before she continued. ❝For good.❞ With that said, Cassidy walked over to the nearest bench and sat down while the tears finally released and flowed down her face.

She was currently hurting because of the actions Derek had just displayed towards her. It wasn't supposed to hurt this bad but unfortunately, it did. Tomorrow was a brand new day and she wouldn't feel this pain anymore. She couldn't wait for tomorrow now.

Fuck.

That was the only word that came to Derek’s mind. Somehow he managed to hurt her almost as much as she hurt him. A few moments ago he wouldn’t have cared, but the adrenaline from their sex was wearing off now and he was thinking clearer. Not even one hour after they agreed to just have sex with no feelings attached, and one of them was already hurt.

Classic.

Derek walked a few steps away from her and the bench and started to think about this whole situation. Before last night Cass wasn’t a part of his life anymore, so would be losing anything by going back to that? Aside from great sex? There were still feelings there, complex feelings now, and he was confident that he could handle their arrangement. It all depended on what Cass wanted. As usual.

“Fuck!” he finally said around and turned on his heel to walk over to the bench. Without another word he plopped down on the bench next to her and sighed.

“Look Cass…” he started and scratched his head. “I’m not sure what you want from me. Do you want me to only fuck you? Or do you want to hang out more and do casual shit? I don’t think I can just do that yet… We can both agree last night was an impulse thing, as was the bathroom, and were both just looking to get laid. We just need boundaries if this is going to work out.” he said and reached his hand out to run along her back.

“Right now, I just want to be alone. I’m exhausted from last night and want to catch up on sleep. It was a dick move to leave you here like that, so if you want to wait at my place then… fine.” he said.

Maybe after they both got some rest they would be less explosive at each other. Towards the end of their relationship this is how things were, and it was dredging up a bunch of bad memories. Derek just needed some time to himself.

Cassidy sat on the bench with her legs shaking, arms still folded over her chest, and tears started to stream from her eyes down to her cheeks. She wasn't crying because she was sad or upset but she was more hurt and angry than anything. Her thoughts ran through her mind currently but what was there to do or even say. Cassidy wanted to scream right now but decided that it might be for the best since they were around other people.

Her ears twitched whenever she heard Derek curse then she fluttered her eyes upward, looking a little confused. She stared directly into Derek's while he went on his little spill, which he was basically pointing the finger of blame towards her. It was partly her fault but he should take some of the blame because he did agree to her proclamation. She scoffed at his words, shaking her head at them. Cassidy was still trying to process them inside of her mind before she licked her lips and then gave him a reply.

I don't know what I want, Derek.She finally commented with a shrug of her shoulders. She really didn't and now wasn't the time to discuss it because they were both young and did they really need to put a label on what they were doing. Cassidy sighed softly to herself while her eyes went back towards him. ❝But you were going to leave me anyway. You are a dick.❞ She huffed and puffed after saying those words then stood up. ❝We'll discuss boundaries when we get to your place.❞ Cassidy informed him with a flip of her hair then proceeded to walk ahead of Derek.

She knew where his apartment was, so she really didn't need to wait for him but eventually, he caught up with her. She rolled her eyes upward then scoffed with her arms still folded to show that she was still angry with him. Cassidy didn't speak not one word while they continued to walk to his apartment, which used to be their apartment. She shook any of those feelings away because right now wasn't the time to be lovey-dovey, it surely wasn't. Cassidy knew exactly what she was going to say whenever the time was right and right now, wasn't the right time.

Whenever they arrived at his apartment and he unlocked the door, it was Derek's move to let her enter first, which she accepted with a light groan. As soon as the door closed behind Derek, she tossed her purse to the side then placed her hands upon her hips. ❝So, want to discuss boundaries or what?❞ Cassidy questioned him harshly and with a little ignorance flowing from that question. ❝I don't really want to put a label on whatever it is we're doing here, Derek.❞ She stated while her arms lifted from her hips to the air then dropped by her sides. Again, her shoulders shrugged while she turned heel to sit down on the couch.

❝My god, Derek. Say something!❞ She exclaimed in annoyance with he fingers curled up to the ceiling along with her eyes rolled upward. Her gaze then fell towards Derek to see if he was going to say anything. Cassidy was honestly more than ready for this conversation and definitely wanted to hear his thoughts because she had a few of her own to share.

The first question and statement were only the beginning and a lot more was to come.

Back
Top Bottom