Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Looking for submissive partners!

LittleMissAna

Innocent Deviant
Withdrawn
I severely dislike writing request threads, don't judge me please.

As much as I enjoy playing submissive characters, it has been too long since I gotten played a dominant character. I'm slightly less kinky when I'm playing a domme, but I still enjoy darker themes.

Dominant F-list - For your viewing pleasure.

Below are a few ideas I'd like to build on:

Men are so dumb: Who in their right mind would willingly submit themselves to blackmail? Horny boys. I'd like to explore a scenario where we play around with an initially consensual blackmail scene.

Love for lady-monsters: Monsters are fun, that's a fact. They don't have to be mean either, unless that's what you're into...

Kinky Lovers: Self-explanatory. If your nightstand isn't stuffed with sextoys, I don't know what you're doing.

For the advancement of science: I enjoy playing a mad scientist/doctor playing with the sexy bits. This theme can turn really dark if that's what you're all about.

You're gonna pay: ... for... reasons. Could be some mafia related thing. Who knows, I just think it would be fun if the sole objective was to torment someone. Roleplaying is cheaper than therapy.🤷‍♀️

Hopefully those ideas spark some interest. Here are a few other things I guess I should mention:
  • I can write in first or third person, whatever you prefer.
  • I'm not obsessed with detail, but I do try and write at least a few short paragraphs each reply..
  • I can typically reply several times a day.
  • I don't enjoy roles that are pure smut. There needs to be something going on for me to hold interest.
  • I really, really, really prefer to RP on discord.
Please PM me if you wanna give it a shot!

Back
Top Bottom