Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male the hunt that wants to be hunted

drippingdeviant

Meteorite
My hunt begins, and I will try to make this short and sweet so it's easy to digest for any wandering eyes.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WELCOME! I'm going to jump right into it:

I'm 28.
I have been roleplaying for 13 years.
I'm an Adv. Lit Roleplayer, and would prefer to have someone that matches that.
As long as I am engaged and have something to work with, I will be happy.
I'm definitely a fan of descriptive writing. I will be asking for examples of writing.

WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR? I am here for a bit of a specific reason.

I want a Smut Forward RP. But also a bit of driving story/character backgrounds/etc.
I need my RP partner to be very dominant.
I mostly want to be a victim of some kind in an RP
I have a lot of interests detailed in my F-List.
Give me ageplay (within site rules, 15+), abuse, narcissism, and misogyny.

SO WHAT THEMES AM I DOWN FOR?

Incest, Rape, Kidnapping, Blackmail, School, Office, Bar, Forced Slave, Forced Pet, Slice of Life,
Bimboification, Prostitution, Grooming, Coercion
I could go on.

Think you have something I'd be interested in? DM me.

WHAT I WON'T DO

I will not be leaving this site to RP or discuss anything. NO DISCORD! Please stop bothering me with this.
ALL ROLEPLAYS WILL BE HELD IN DMS OR THREADS.

If you do not want this option, do not waste my time.
If i'm asked for my discord I will assume you didn't even have the courtesy to read through this thread and I will stop responding.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know I'm probably one of many sub girls on this site, and I'm not going to be particularly unique,
but if I still catch your interest and you'd like to discuss and idea or see what my ideas are, just drop me a DM.
I definitely have a very specific direction I want to head in.

Last time I was here, I got severely overwhelmed with DMs and offers.
This time I will be handling my time here differently so I don't get so overwhelmed I have to disappear.
If a plot point interests me, I may discuss it with you, get an idea of your writing style, etc.
But in the end I may end up choosing to not RP- I'm really only look to pick up one or two RPs.
If you don't want the chance of that then I'd refrain from reaching out to me.
If you only write a couple sentences, please refrain from reaching out to me. I'm sorry, I'm looking for more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom