Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female A villain looking to degrade and destroy powerful and arrogant heroines!

Endofallthings

Meteorite
“I'm often painted as the bad guy, and the artistic part of me wants to hand out the brush.”​

Welcome to my request thread!

I'm Endofallthings, and I'm pretty new to the world of roleplay, but I've written fiction before and have also commissioned some art that focused on my fantasies. I'm really interested in the collaborative element of roleplay and creating a story/experience together that both can enjoy and get something out of.

What I’m interested in

My fantasies, (and what I'll be hopefully seeking roleplaying partners for), revolve around the defeat of heroines (the more strong, honourable and virtuous the better!). I really enjoy a narrative where a villain is able to defeat or outwit a do-gooding heroine and then lead them kicking and screaming to a grimdark or terrible end. That end can be everything from non-con, torture, psychological torment, or even something more terrible and permanent (and everything in-between!). I also love the pursuit and the capture of the heroine, so I'm very happy to RP heroine vs. villain battles, diabolical death traps and so on.

My kinks/interests/limits

I’ve created an f-list that’s right here. Hopefully that will give you an indication as to where I’m coming from. Basically, if it involves the humiliation, degradation and destruction of a heroine, I’m in….

The universes' I'm interested in playing in are many and varied. From DC Comics, to the Marvel Cinematic Universe, to Dungeons and Dragons, Mass Effect, Dragon Age...I'm always game to try any universe, including original ones.

What You Can Expect From Me

I'm a great believer in safe, sane and sensible experiences - and given the subject matter of the type of non-con RP I'm interested in, would always want to negotiate and be clear with any RP partners about what is 'in' and what is off limits. Very happy to align with an RP partner's interests and cut off points.

I normally, RP as male, but can RP as female as well if it's a woman villainess I'm playing. Happy to get right to the action of an RP, but also very comfortable taking the time to set up a narrative and characterisation as well.

Happy to chat over discord or over message here.

I do have a ‘real’ life, so can’t guarantee instant responses, but I will always respond, and when I do it will be some meaningful content rather than a one-liner.

Back
Top Bottom