Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB | Miyx's Searches! | (NSFW)

Miyx Lucero

Planetoid
Hello and thank you for checking out my RT!
Please note, this thread will always be a Work In Progress with things being changed, altered, removed or added at any time!

This thread also exists in the Non-binary RT section. Both threads will likely be a copy of each other.

Notes/Rules/Etc

- I do not care for your gender. You should not care for mine.
- All characters we play as/with will be over 18 years of age. This obviously includes school scenes.
- I prefer writing over PMs than threads. Nor will I give out other places to contact me.
- This thread is for Female x Female and Female x Futanari pairings.
- When it comes to Futanari, I highly prefer them to have: Boobs, Dick and Balls. No internal testes. Full package for me!
- I lean to playing as a switch, but it varies from idea to idea.
- I will be writing in third person.
- In terms of post length, I typically err around the size of up to three paragraphs. I think around 400 - 600 words, depending on what there is to write about. No one liners.
- Anime like or drawn references preferred.
- I do like quite a bit of smut with my story, maybe around 70 (smut)/ 30 (story) ratio, but please use this as a guideline and not set in stone.
- I will try to answer as frequently as I can. I'll let you know for any significant delays over two/three days.
- Please do not come to me asking "what idea do you want to do?". If you're approaching me, that's your job to come up with a pitch. Same as if I approach you, it's my job to come up with something.

Kinks/Limits

You can find a general kink list here (F-List).
Note however, this RT is generally for FxF or FxFuta, so disregard kinks on there that pertain to male characters. I'm not going into the kinks and changing them becuase I may make a RT for playing against males in the future.

If there is any kink you wanted to ask about, if I haven't listed it or otherwise, ask me about it!

Cravings
In this section, i'll list some things that I'd say are something of a priority or what I'd love! This can either include a scene/fandom or using an image as inspiration!

Particularly seeking Elder Scrolls/Skyrim based things. I do have something of an idea for this where one of our characters has been infected with Lycanthropy/Vampirism and is struggling to live with it.

Pairings

This will take a small amount of time to fill out, as I wil be writing down ideas as they come.
Please note. Story/Scene descriptions are as a guideline/example. Things can, as always, be altered to suit what we want.

| In Service |
Mafia for Modern Day. Bandit Company for Fantasy and Sci-Fi.
MC is the Dominant (MC will be the futa if FxFuta is chosen). YC is the Submissive.

You have found yourself in the service of this woman. Whether it be from a debt that needs to be paid off.. perhaps you were a slave or such up on auction and she decided to pay and buy out for her own gain. Maybe you're already in her service, either as just a standard enforcer or perhaps even her right hand woman. Either way, one thing is for certain.. you are wrapped around her finger on a whim and frequently found yourself warming her bed.. or couch.. wherever she chooses.

*This is highly likely to be more smut based. Some darker themes might occur. i.e drugs (NOT taking it. More likeas a part of the Mafia/Bandit income source, among others.), NPC deaths, etc. Do tell me your limitations.

| The Transfer Student |
Fantasy Setting. YC and MC will preferably be switches for this.

In a world of swords and magic, you are a student of the Cledora Academy, located on the Elkrax contintent. The academy is famous for the fact is has won many intercontinental tournaments over the years and in some ways, is the pride and joy of Elkrax. It has also been known that some famous, some still alive today, heroes and other prominent members of the military was taught at Cledora. Today, however, a transfer student from a far flung continent* has joined Cledora. This move is rather unprecidented.. as the Academy usually doesn't take in people from other continents. However, her magical skill and swordsmanship soon proves why she got her place at the Academy.

Needless to say, MC will be a foreigner. I may use a translator at times with MC desired home language.

| The Lustful School Council President |
Modern Day. Can also be swapped out for perhaps a more 'bully' type dominant.
YC is the Dominant. MC is the Submissive.

A little bit like the above idea, just without the swords and magic, my character is a either a transfer to your characters presitigious school or has gone up the years in the natural progression of things. What she is unaware of, however.. is that your character practically has an iron grip around the school, through either influence or money or even a mix or the two, or perhaps a completely different reason. Despite having such influence over the school, your character is bored over the 'toys' she currently has available to her and decides that the new naive girl is a perfect candidate to make her own.

Anime/Manga Fandoms

First little disclaimer. In terms of playing in fandoms, canon play is something I am not super used to! That doesn't mean I won't do it, just bare this in mind!
As there are quite a few things I am into in terms of fandoms, i'll for now, just write the fandom and later update it with an expanded list.
Genderbent male characters to females also allowed!

I will allow OC's, but we'll have to talk about it first.
In no particular order:

All of Humanity is Yuri Except for Me
Arifureta
Attack on Titan
Berserk of Gluttony
Black Clover
My Hero Academia
Claymore
Danganronpa
Darling In The Franxx
Domestic Girlfriend
In Another World, I'm called the Black Healer
Kimetsu No Yaiba / Demon Slayer
Monster Musume
Naruto Shippuden
Overlord
Pulse
Seraph Of The End
The God of High School (I'm only a little bit ahead of the anime with this)

Video Game Fandoms
First little disclaimer. In terms of playing in fandoms, canon play is something I am not super used to! That doesn't mean I won't do it, just bare this in mind!
As there are quite a few things I am into in terms of fandoms, i'll for now, just write the fandom and later update it with an expanded list.
Genderbent male characters to females also allowed!

I will allow OC's, but we'll have to talk about it first.
In no particular order:

Fallout 3/4/New Vegas *
Oblivion *
Skyrim *
Mass Effect 1/2/3/Andromeda
Dragon Age Origins/ DA 2 / DA Inquisition *
Fire Emblem Awakening/Fates/Three Houses
Persona 3/4/5

* = OC friendly fandoms.

General Image Inspiration
These are more free-form to come up with our own scenes. Some images may be used for pairings/scenes above.

She'd fit a school scene.
Don't get on her bad side! *
You got my coffee yet? *

* These two probably will involve copious amount of swearing/foul language!

.. You just going to stare?
A fantasy/tribal dragon girl just for you!
Some - Cute - Schoolgirls!
Got to love a tease (NSFW)
As mentioned at the top of the thread. All characters will be played as 18+.

Last edited:
Bumping!
Added three scenes/plots/scenarios!

I will be adding some non-kemonomimi image inspiration soon, once I have found some references/artwork I enjoy! (Such may include more human girls, elves and even anthros!)

^w^
<3

Bumping.

Fandoms will be added within a day or two. Seeing if the plot ideas get any interest first beforehand!

Bumping this thread. (Yet not my other one!)

Really wanting some good ol' FxF. Probably something with fandoms!

Feeling a little under the weather, but going to bump this!

Particularly only really after the P5/P5R craving at the moment! I'll happily listen to other persona pairings but the craving takes priority for me right now.

Bumping.
Took off persona from cravings and added a naughty clip for some intimate inspiration!

Giving this a bump.
I know, for those who saw my profile update I was stating a break, however, I'm feeling a little bit better and open to a scene or two to help and distract things. I know that's a bit selfish.

Particularly either after something like the clip craving or fandoms.

Trying things again after a month break.
Think I got all my demons sorted out.

..Heavily craving Cyberpunk 2077 stuff.

Back
Top Bottom