Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Short-Term Smut Search

siren song

Moon
87daa5bf4a43cc8cd0cd8f5c5f6781ea.png

Hello, everyone!
I'm going to keep this short, sweet, and to the point.
I'm looking to play a kind, relatively innocent, petite girl who gets raped by either a man or a futa.
Necessary disclosure, rape is obviously wrong, and I absolutely condemn real life rapists and sympathize with victims.
However, I can't help what I'm interested in, so if you'll kindly refrain from coming at me about it, that'd be grand.
All my characters will be 16 or older.
I'm looking to do either one-off smut scenes, or short-term, smut-centric roleplays.
While there will be plot to set up the smut, the sex is going to be the main focus.
There are a few fandom storylines I'm interested in, which'll be listed below.
You can ask about a different pairing/storyline for fandoms, but understand that I'm likely to say no.
Other kinks and squicks can be found on my f-list,
here.

These are the original storylines I'm currently interested in:
1. A stalker takes advantage of their obsession being home alone, and either breaks in, or uses a ruse to get inside.
2. After lusting after their brother's wife for years, a person decides that their niece, who grew up to look so much like their mother, will do just as well.
3. A family friend has hid their attraction to their friend's teen daughter for years, but when they're asked to watch the girl while her parents are away, they decide to take what they want. damn the consequences.
4. A burglar breaks into a home expecting it to be empty, but when they find the family's teen daughter there alone, decides to take more than just valuables.
5. A driver finds an exhausted runaway hitchhiking on the highway, and offers her a ride, planning to pull over in an isolated spot once she falls asleep and force themself on her.
6. A homeless person happens upon a pretty young camper, all alone in the woods, and decides to end their dry spell by force.
7. A person finds a schoolgirl alone at a lonely bus stop on a rainy day, and takes advantage of the isolated location to have some fun with her.
8. A college girl studying criminology gets the chance to interview an incarcerated criminal, only to find herself trapped with them when a riot draws away the observing guards.
9. The coach for the cheer team gets sick of just watching the girls shower over the security cameras, and decides to take advantage of their favorite cheerleader when she's left alone in the showers.
10. A dance instructor finally gives into their lust for their most talented student.

These are the fandom storylines I'm currently interested in:
1. Life is Strange — Jefferson (or Nathaniel) decides to take advantage of having Max (or Kate or Rachel) captive, and act out his fantasies.
2. Hogwarts Mystery — Rakepick either forces herself on MC herself, having developed an infatuation with her, or uses Imperio on Ben and has him force himself on MC, living vicariously through him.
3. OXENFREE — When the energy on Edwards Island infects Jonas, it twists his entirely innocent thoughts and desires, and poor Alex ends up being his victim.
4. The Last of Us — Ellie doesn't manage to escape before David gets to act out his twisted desires on her.
5. Detroit: Become Human — Todd purchased Kara to fill the spot his wife left, and that means doing more than just taking care of Alice.

If any of those interest you, please shoot me a pm.
Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom