Mx Female You've got to accent-uate the positive [FALLOUT Cannon & OC ideas | Romance | More!]

SnowStorm

Ghost from the past

I'm back and looking to get some stories going!​

Hello! Glad that you've taken the time to check out my request thread. First of all, let me say that I don't expect anyone to read the entire wall of text I have up here! I've tried to highlight the stuff that should make it easy to scan my RT for things that might interest you and then you can read more if you want.

A little more about me, I'm SnowStorm but you can just call me Snow :) I rp'ed here for a while then went on a rather lengthy hiatus. I've been roleplaying online in a variety of formats since the mid 90's. My job eats up a lot of my time now but I've found myself really craving storytelling and so I'm making time for this again. I will post as regularly as I can, probably at least once or twice a day depending on your availability and posting frequency.

I always write in third person past tense, I will likely ask a lot of questions before we get started. I just like to have a decent idea of where we're starting, where things are going (or at least where they're initially going) with some vague idea of how we'll get there. Some people don't like to "over plan" and that's cool, but I'm a planner. Not to say that I can't be flexible and change plans on the fly if we come up with something we both like. I just find that having goals prevents aimless writing.

FAQ
  • What are your kinks? Well I've made an F-List to help with that! A lot of things are situational but don't be afraid to ask! Some hard no's in general are going to be anything that qualifies as Macro, scat, fisting, and in a LOT of cases filth (IE dick cheese, anything involving the word slimy, etc). A few kinks that will always make me happy is eating ass/rimming, hair pulling, oral sex in general really, and internal cumshots.
  • Where do you like to write? Well, PMs, threads, discord. I'm open to any of those really.
  • What kind of women do you like for faceclaims? Honestly, I'm pretty flexible. Some models I enjoy (just to give you an idea of my tastes) would include; Serena Wood, Shelby Chesnes, Leanna Decker, Olivia Preston, Lisa Kate, and others.
  • Do you only play Fallout stories? No, I'm open to other ideas. Fallout is just my favorite cannon setting. I have a few others and I'll list my non-Fallout ideas towards the bottom of this post.
  • What if I'm unfamiliar with the FALLOUT games? I'm actually totally cool with this. If you're interested, I can sort of DM a story and fill in the gaps as we go. I do have some ideas that might actually work better if you're NOT familiar with the setting. I'm also open to pretty much any slice of life story ideas simply set in one of the Vaults.
  • Will you do darker stories or mostly just romance? So I'm not exclusively looking for tales of romance and adventure but romance is something I've not gotten to write for a long time so it's sorta the default for most of the ideas I have posted. Want to play a girl who's captured by slavers? The dark side of prostitution in the wasteland? Something like those ideas are totally within my wheelhouse so don't hesitate to ask.
Krztoff was running faster than he'd ever run in his life. There were about thirteen raiders behind him and he could hear the snaps and hisses of round flying past his head or hitting the rocks around him. Sweat poured off of Krztoff despite the fact that it was a cool night. It got in his eyes but he didn't have time to wipe at them or get his hands under his helmet. If he slowed down at all, they would overtake him and he was a dead man.

One thing that Krztoff needed though was a boost. Leaping behind a boulder he quickly dug around in the pouches on his belt and scrambled for the chems he had. Pulling a stim filled with overdrive, Krztoff injected the chem directly into his bicep, just under his armor. A painful injection site but he could already feel more alert, calm, focused. Overdrive had this way of making combat seem less like a fight for your life and more like a calculated chess game. It was why he loved it more than pretty much any other chem he took. Jet heads could get fucked.

Popping up over the boulder with his rifle, a Chinese assault rifle that had been repaired with a shovel handle instead of a stock. In one fluid motion he popped out of cover as he flipped the fire selector to rock and roll. There was a raider rushing him with a ripper. It wasn't the kind of weapon you wanted to experience but the intimidation wasn't there. Overdrive was making sure that Krztoff only cared about engaging targets and eliminating threats. Krztoff sprayed a short burst of 14 rounds into the guy with the ripper. Opie was the guy's nickname, Krztoff had no idea what his actual name was. Everyone called him Opie because he was a little slow and generally likeable. The rounds walked up the front of Opie's metal armor until they struck him in the throat and face. Opie fell back in a cloud of blood and gore.

Killing a guy he'd drank with only two nights earlier hit Krztoff harder than he ever would have admitted and it caused him to hesitate for just a moment. It was enough that a round grazed his neck. Krztoff dropped and quickly started pulling out some old rags from his belt that he kept for these kinds of things. Doing his best to tie the rag around his neck, there was so much blood that his hands felt slippery. The Overdrive was keeping his hands steady and for that he was thankful.

Krztoff knew they'd be advancing hard on his position and popped up to quickly find cover a little further away. No more than he jumped up a round struck him in the back of the leg, hitting just above his right knee on the lowest part of his thigh. Krztoff cried out but managed to keep moving forward as best he could. More rounds hit him in the back, his armor saved him but it staggered him. This provided an opportunity for the dogs. Krztoff hated dogs. An attack dog grabbed him by the back of his now wounded leg and jerked. The raider wasn't sure what happened for a few moments as he hit his head hard enough on the fall to leave him dazed for a far too long.

By the time he realized he was laying on his back being jerked and pulled by an attack dog who had a firm grip on his leg, two raiders jumped over the boulder he'd been using for cover. Flashes were all he saw and then it felt like something had hit him in the chest. They had gotten lucky and rounds had bypassed his armor. Now he was really bleeding and struggling to catch his breath for some reason. By the time the rest of the party showed up he had four or five guys stomping him and kicking him. It was sometime during all of that when Krztoff blacked out.

A little over a month later...

Searing, burning pair shot through Krztoff's leg as he accidentally rolled onto it. Quickly rolling off the leg and sitting up to grab at the still healing limb, Kriztoff let out a groan of pain. Looking around the clinic he tried to find Erin, the settlement's doctor. She had been crazy enough to drag his half dead carcass back here and patch him up which was nice but she had also been a bitch about making him do stupid shit to help out. The threat the night before had been that today he was getting in a wheel chair and helping with chores. Krztoff had laughed at her and said some snarky line but what the hell could he do about it? He still had this tube draining god only knew what out of his knee.

Sitting up a little more, he carefully moved his legs off the bed. Bending his bad leg after a night of sleep had proven to be the most painful part of his day most days. Doc still made him do it though which usually turned into him calling her every nasty thing he could think of. Why she bothered was a mystery to Krztoff.

"You here?" He called out for Doctor Erin. "Hey! I'm up....I want some Med-X."

That had been the worst part of healing from his wounds. She had limited his use of chems and he had detoxed HARD for the first two weeks. The stupid settlers didn't even have half of the chems he used to ween him off either. It had all thankfully come to an end when a trader came to town and doc got him some addictol.
For some context this was from a story about a soldier who met a couple who were looking for a man to have sex with the woman while her fiance watched. Part of the story involved the woman and my character falling in love despite their attempts to keep things strictly sexual. This was after they had met up for the second or third time for one of these encounters, just after they'd had sex and Jason left the hotel room to go to his own room...

The walk back to his room was a bit of a blur. Jason wasn't thinking just doing. The moment the door to his room shut behind him, though, Jason was really hit by a wave of just wonderful feelings. It forced him to laugh as he sat on his bed and thought about what had just happened.

Things hadn't played out exactly as he had imagined and that was in part due to the fact that Marcy had insisted that they indulge Jarrod in his desires. At first, that had served as a reminder to Jason that he was there purely as a facilitator, this wasn't about him and Marcy.

But there had been this moment in the midst of it all when things had gotten really hot where Jason was tuned in to Marcy and nothing else. Jarrod wasn't there, not even in his peripheral vision. It had felt like a real connection in the middle of what was supposed to simply be kinky sex.

Pulling off his shirt, Jason kicked off his boots still pondering the entire thing. Did it mean something, that moment?

"Come on Jason...she's engaged to the guy." He said to himself as he stood up and finished undressing before heading into the bathroom and starting the shower.

Besides, just because he had a moment didn't mean that Marcy had. The way she was looking at him though, the way she seemed so zeroed in on him there towards the end...it all kept playing through his head.

As he showered he tried to get his mind under control. How happy he felt persisted though and he found himself singing as he often did when he was in a good mood and in the shower, "C-130's in the sky..." He scrubbed his face and then rinsed before the next line. "All will jump and some will die..." Soaping up his broad chest and flat stomach. "Off to battle we will go..." Getting his shoulders and pits next. "Live or die, well I don't know..." Rinsing the soap off his torso before stopping. The next part of the song was too attached to memories he didn't feel like dealing with that night so he stopped singing and finished showering.

It had been a hell of a night. Marcy had driven him wild and all he could think about was when would they see each other again.

Out of the shower and now dressed he still had too much energy to just lay down and go to sleep. What he would have liked more than anything was to lay there and to spend some time holding Marcy, kissing her, talking then perhaps another round. She might have even worn him out enough to get him to fall asleep without issue.

Jason decided he would go out and buy a cigar. It had been a few weeks since he'd had one and it sounded good in the moment. A quick search on his phone and a drive into the nearest town and he had acquired a few cigars, matches, and yet another cigar cutter. While in town he stopped a local bar that had a patio and took his beer outside where he could smoke.

Moments later he had trimmed the gorgeous looking maduro and was lighting up. Jason had just enough time to really enjoy the taste of the cigar when he heard someone approaching. Turning he found an older man with a cigarette and a beer. He was well kept and neatly dressed and had a moustache that reminded Jason of Hulk Hogan's, though his hair was cut much shorter than the wrestlers and all of it was snow white.

"I saw the way you walked in and the condition of your boots and said to myself...that boy is in the service."

Jason smiled and nodded, "Yes, sir. US Army."

"No kidding," the old man said happily, "I was in for four years. Mind if I sit?"

Jason motioned for the old man to join him and they did what most veterans do, telling each other their MOS followed by immediately sharing war stories. It turned out the old man's name was Bill and he'd been drafted in '68. Jason respected that generation of soldiers as he couldn't imagine not choosing that life but being thrust into it anyhow.

Eventually the conversation lulled and they were both sitting there sipping their drinks and smoking away.

"So you say you're not from around here...what brings you to the area." Bill asked before taking a sip of his beer.

Jason had to consider his answer. Technically what he was doing there was in violation of the UCMJ and could get him in a lot of trouble. He'd really not been thinking straight when he agreed to meet up with them but he'd been single for so long...

"To meet a girl. We met on the internet." Jason replied simply.

"Oh hell, son...doesn't anyone meet face to face anymore?" Bill dismissed the idea with an added wave of his hand. "Was she at least worth it? That's not a short drive and that hotel ain't cheap."

A big smile spread across his face as he thought about Marcy. "Yeah I'd say she was."

Bill made a face like he was impressed. "Okay so now what?"

"I don't know, honestly. It's complicated." Jason said with a sigh. "I haven't had a lot of time to process anything or talk to anybody."

"You're talkin' to me." Bill offered.

There was a sort of connection vets shared that no one outside of the armed forces could ever really experience. The fact that Bill had been in the Army as well and was a combat veteran made their connection all the stronger despite having only met that night. They were brothers separated by generations and little else.

Jason spent the next couple of hours chatting with Bill until the bar closed. At that point it was quite late and Jason headed back to the hotel. Bill had given him some advice and despite Jason dancing all around what was really going on, Bill had figured out that the girl Jason was there to see had a significant other. Bill had sworn to keep that part to himself but had given Jason some pretty solid advice.

Back at the hotel, Jason got some sleep and the next morning he checked out early and jumped in his Jeep. He sat there for a moment just looking at the hotel before he stared up the engine and plugged his phone into the stereo. Hitting play on Largactyl by Amebix and turning up the volume he started for home.

FALLOUT
So I have a bunch of different ideas for stories set in the cannon locations from FALLOUT 1-4. I like sticking to the cannon as much as is possible but here are a few basic ideas that I'll likely flesh out more here with time. I'm going to break these ideas up a bit just for organization.

I really enjoy playing both Mariposa type super mutants and ghouls since they give pretty much any romantic story they're in that little extra taboo. However, it's come up a few times now so I thought I'd address a few things about these characters that I've been asked or have had to address in some form or another.

Super Mutants
According to the cannon the following is true:
  • The average super mutant created by the Mariposa strain is 3.2 meters (10.5 feet) tall and weighs in excess of 350 kilograms (800 pounds).
  • Muscle accounts for over 75% of body mass, while bone and tissue are 10% each.
  • Fat mass is exceedingly low, accounting for between 3-5% of body mass.
I tend to play my super mutants a bit shorter and honestly I feel like this is closer to how they're generally represented in the game anyway. I usually play my super mutants at about 8 feet in height and close to 500 pounds in weight. Fallout 4 had some great looking super mutants for reference and will likely be my go-to source for that kind of thing. Now this generally doesn't come up quite as often as my next point. The size of his cock. Now despite the fact that he's HUGE I'm not necessarily looking to play him as having some living weapon between his legs. I'm not really into the whole macro thing. We can assume it's big but I'd like to avoid anything that is described as being capable of hurting his partner. I'm not overly obsessed with what my character's are packing but this is something that has come up nearly every time I've talked about playing a mutant. When in doubt just ask and we can work the details out.

Ghouls
I've wanted to play a ghoul since the first time I used the playable ghoul mod for FALLOUT New Vegas forever ago. I have ideas for a variety of pre-war characters who were lucky enough or unlucky enough, depending on your opinion, to survive the war and find themselves still wandering around the wasteland. I'm not into overly focusing on things falling off or any of the gross out aspects really. Leathery skin like scar tissue all over the body, issues with pealing skin where the sun hits it the most, no nose, barely a ridge where earlobes would have been, etc. I usually address the whole losing bits and pieces as being a side effect of further exposure to rads so if a ghoul is careful they don't have to worry about all that.

Playing these characters as experienced, old souls, who are used to being shit on by smooth skins can be a lot of fun so if you'd like for me to play a ghoul, please ask. Just like with the super mutants, Fallout 4 is my go-to for references on appearance.
FALLOUT general ideas (could take place anywhere/any time during the course of the games)
  • priest.png Toxic (m BoS x f raiders) - Arthur Maxson is a young knight with an influential family within the Brotherhood of Steel. He made Knight and has been a bit of a rockstar within the ranks of the BoS. Everyone believes he'll make Paladin and be the youngest Paladin in the history of the order. Recently the Brotherhood has been engaged in a war with two major raider factions who found a massive arms stockpile that had been lost to time. With the balance of power in the Mojave under threat, a number of teams are sent out to try and help set things right. Arthur is unfortunately captures during a mission by one of these raider factions and held hostage as a negotiating tool for the Boss of that clan. During his time there he gets to know one of the raiders (or for those who might be up for a sort of poly romance story, two of the raiders) who are keeping him alive after his long bouts of torture. I have tons of ideas for this and if you're at all interested hit me up! I think this could have a LOT of action and fun when one or two badass raider chicks team up with one of the most talented knights the BoS has turned out.
  • Brotherhood Paladin (f) x Intelligent Super Mutant (m) - Inspired partially by Marcus' story of how he befriended a Brotherhood Knight after a long battle that was going nowhere, I thought it might be fun to do some kind of story where a female Paladin gets cut off from her unit and trapped in an old bunker with the leader of a group of super mutants they were hunting. Forced to work together to survive, they get to know each other over a period of weeks while she tries to get her distress pulsar working. Forced to get to know each other, the ultimate BoS taboo happens when she finds herself attracted to or at the very least romantically curious about this super mutant. By the time they're freed, things are already happening between them and returning to their old lives seems impossible.
  • Raider Redemption - With this idea, a raider or generally unsavory type is betrayed by his gang/employers. Shot to shit, beaten, and left for dead, he's found by some peaceful settlers the next morning. They're shocked that he's still hanging on to life and drag him back to their settlement. The locals aren't sure about him but the town's doc insists on saving my character's life. Your character could be the Doc, could be the daughter of the doc, or just a curious party in the settlement, or even part of the town militia. Regardless, the characters spend a fair amount of time together while he heals and she softens him up a bit. The settlement accepts him and treats him better than anyone has before. Soon he finds himself forming friends, falling for your character, etc. So what happens when his old gang/employers show up to extort caps and supplies from the peaceful town? (This idea is taken but I'd be willing to play it if it were with a female raider with a male settler.)
  • Ghoul Hand Luke - So this is an idea based around a ghoul who has been roaming the wastes of America for quite a while. He can fit pretty much anywhere in the timeline and pretty much anywhere. Generally the idea is that he's been wandering from settlement to settlement, stopping at the places that don't shoot at him. If he can pick up work he'll stay a little longer. Before the bombs dropped, he was a soldier. Since the bombs dropped he's made money using his skills with a gun. He's a pretty laid back guy despite all the shit he's seen. Looking for a romance with a human female he runs into during his adventures. Could be a vault dweller on a mission, a settler trying to get by, a stranded BoS knight, whatever you like. Whatever you end up playing we'll find some trouble for them to get into.
FALLOUT 1 ideas (taking place on the west coast at one of the earliest points in the timeline of the games)

Right now I have one idea that specifically relates to FALLOUT 1.
  • The Vault Dweller - It was supposed to be a quick trip through the wasteland. They knew where the other vault was, knew where she was supposed to go to get the replacement part for the water purification system. It was supposed to be no more than a week outside of the Vault. Things didn't quite play out that way. What I'd like to do with this is play through the plot of the first game with someone who wanted to make it a little bigger. I think a lot of action and adventure (and of course smut lol) along the way for the woman who would help shape the post-nuclear wasteland forever. Let's inject a lot more story, a lot more character and interpersonal drama into this tale. Trust me with this one and I think we could have a lot of fun.
FALLOUT 2 ideas (taking place on the west coast nearly 80 years after the events of FALLOUT 1)
  • The Chosen One - She's been exceptional since she was young, smart, attractive, athletic, and very capable. When the drought hit, no one blinked an eye when she was sent to the Temple of Trials. This story is essentially the same as my FALLOUT 1 idea. We would follow your original character as she sets off from her village of Aroyo to find a GECK to save her tribe. A descendant of the Vault Dweller, she carries the fate of her people on her shoulders as she sets out into the world. Again I'd love to inject more interpersonal stories and conflict into the storyline of the game. This is one I'm actually craving the most at the moment.
FALLOUT 4 ideas (taking place in the Commonwealth during the plot of FALLOUT 4 or close to it)

Here are a few specific ideas...
  • lost_general.png The Lost General and Curie - I would love the chance to play with someone willing to play Curie. In my favorite FALLOUT 4 play-through I was a loyal BoS guy right up until the drama with Danse. #nospoilers In a fit of depression, having lost faith in the Brotherhood, my character found himself in Nuka World...Fast forward some time down the road and he comes back to the Commonwealth. He's resolved some of his feelings, hopes to assist the Minutemen once again, and finally take down the Institute once and for all. His first stop is Red Rocket, the station he turned into his own little HQ. Sure there were a few others living there, but it was mostly his home. Waiting for him there is Curie. They'd already been getting close before he left and when he returns she's shocked to see the changes that happened to him. This would be a story about redemption and healing.
  • The Super Mutant (m) and The General (f) - So this idea is based on a what if; what if instead of meeting Preston Garvey a female Sole Survivor met an intelligent Super Mutant who used to be a Minuteman. With the Survivor's help, they get the handful of settlers he was escorting to Sanctuary and he sees an opportunity to rebuild. While he's big and tough, he knows that no one will follow him. But the Survivor is cunning, brave, and cares...while she says that she used to be a civilian before the war, that doesn't matter. He can teach her everything she needs to know as far as combat goes and watch her back when they're traveling. Not to mention he's happy to help her find her son. Looking for a fun little romance story based around the events of FALLOUT 4. Not played FALLOUT 4 but you're interested? Great! That's fine too, I can kind of GM things in this case.
  • Hancock x Sole Survivor (f) - When she wanders into his town, Hancock is struck by her beauty as well as how clueless she seems about the "way things work" in the wasteland. Sure she's tough, and smart, but somehow she seems pretty inexperienced...Curious he starts interacting with her, talking to her, and soon he learns there's something special about this woman and he wants to hit the road with her. He's been seriously uptight lately, growing jaded as the mayor. Perhaps she could help him out with that? I'm thinking a romance with Hancock (obviously) but one where she awakens a sort of idealism in him again. I really underestimated how popular this one would be. I'm already writing several versions of this and thus will not be looking for this one for a while.
  • The Brotherhood Survivor x Curie - So with this idea, I would play the sole survivor who has been working with the Brotherhood of Steel since he encountered Paladin Danse. Loyal to the Brotherhood, he fell right in with the knightly order and has become a bit of a rockstar within the chapter. After encountering Curie, he agreed to let her travel with him thinking it was better that a robot of this nature be with him rather than left to its own devices in the wasteland. After traveling together for some time, she starts begging him to help her gain a body. The idea of moving her into a synth body feels wrong but his friendship with her in undeniable. My idea is that after he gets Curie a body their friendship starts to become more and he finds himself lying to the Brotherhood more and more.
  • The Hero x Piper - Sure, Piper had met this vault dweller a while back when he first showed up looking for his kid. It's been months now and suddenly the man she called "Blue" has become famous in the Wasteland as the General of the Minutemen. People talk about him like he's George Washington and the entire lineup of The Incredibles all rolled into one. It doesn't sound like the same guy she had a few run ins with a while back. Word has it that he's dangerously close to cracking the Institute wide open too. Sending word through Nick Valentine to this General, Piper demands that she be allowed to tag along with him to do a followup profile on the vault dweller. Neither of them are prepared when a romance starts between them.
For less specific ideas fitting this time period I'll throw out some details that we could use to build something.
  • 2bcd8b047433d0daf97a1cb7faba80b4d902b0b5_hq.jpg The Sole Survivor (m) - I prefer to play the sole survivor as a good guy. I think it fits with the bigger plot a little better. Playing him as the General of the Minutemen either just getting started or as a more established figure in the wasteland. His ex-military status making him an incredible resource to the would-be guardians of the Commonwealth.
  • Cannon Females - For those interested in fleshing out some of the cannons paired with my Sole Survivor, I'm a fan of Piper, Curie, Fahrenheit, and could potentially be talked into Cait if the idea were right.
  • Cannon Males x Sole Survivor (f) - This could be fun depending on who you wanted me to play. I'm a bigger fan of Hancock than I am any of the others, I'll admit. I thin he has one of the more interesting character archs for the men. Others would be considered on a case by case basis.
  • Minuteman Love Story - Look, not all love stories have to involve the highest ranking members. One or both of us could simply play a front line Minuteman, patrolling the Commonwealth and responding to settlements in need. This could be especially fun to do during a time when raiders from Nuka World are starting to try and capture settlements to turn into their own raiding outposts. Your character could also be a minuteman like I said or she could be someone else. A cannon character, a settler, whatever works.
  • A Synth and their Handler - I'm thinking it could be fun for a romance to break out between a Railroad agent and the escaped Synth they're assigned to help. I think there could be elements of the Agent breaking the rules by engaging in the romance but also that fear of the Synth having their memories erased and the romance vanishing along with them. I would be happy to play either, the Synth or the Agent.
  • New! A Synth Prototype Escapes to the Wasteland- I don't have a specific character in mind to pair him with but I want to play a synth who was cobbled together from prototype parts. I'm picturing the design process for synths being something where there are modular parts that they can swap in and out until they finalize a design. He's made from these parts which gives him a slightly more realistic look than the generic synths common in the institute but still that pale white and largely featureless look. (I have references for this to better explain my meaning.) While his skin looks fake and has markings meant to help institute engineers, it feels completely real and his anatomy is human and functional. The parts used to build him are from the first prototypes for coursers. I'd love to pair him with a random survivor, vault dweller, railroad agent, etc. Could also go in the direction that he hides under armor and protective clothing, making a living escorting people through the wasteland. Really excited about this idea and willing to brainstorm!
Non-FALLOUT Requests
I will admit that there is a number of modern day, slice of life type romance stories I'd love to write. I have a lot of ideas and not a lot of outlets at the moment. For now I'm going to try and keep t his simple and expand on it as I find the time.

Military Themes
  • Older Soldier/Younger Woman - A chance encounter between a guy who has been through a lot over the last twenty years, trying to decide how much more of his life he wants to give to Uncle Sam finding himself in a romance with a woman in her twenties and just really getting started with her life. This May-December dynamic could be a lot of fun and wouldn't mind playing aspects of how their relationship allows him to get past some of the rough parts of his past. Very character driven, maybe even could start as a road trip. Him going on leave and deciding to drive across the country when he runs into your character?
Horror
  • GMing a Horror Story - This is something I've recently become interested in. The rough idea I have in my head is that you would make a character and we would drop her into something spooky. This is still a really rough idea but if you wanted to brainstorm I'm totally up for that. I will say that I'm terrible at doing too many horrible things to characters I find sympathetic. I've tried to write stories where bad things happen to good people with mixed results. Our story would focus on a final girl, the one who survives and hopefully comes out of the other side stronger than she realized she was.
Cyberpunk
  • Cyberpunk 2077 - I'm very familiar with the setting, the game, etc. If you'd be interested in something based around the game or something entirely original but in the setting this is all doable. This is also something I could GM for you, and throw different stories at you depending on what you're looking for.
  • Shadowrun - For those not familiar, it's essentially Cyberpunk 2077 but also with magic. Much like with Cyberpunk, I can GM this one and I have enough experience with this setting that I could easily run you through an entire career with a number of relationships in this setting. I'd be VERY excited to do something with this so if you're interested or even just curious please let me know. Would love to do something with a Bonnie and Clyde type duo who are dating and running the shadows with their own team. Maybe an Ork and an Elf who are in love and trying to build a life for themselves without doing the wage-slave thing.
  • Cyberpunk IN SPACE - I've had some ideas floating around in my head for doing something a bit like 2077 but with space travel, a ship and it's crew, etc. Think of it like a mashup of Cowboy Bebop and Cyberpunk 2077. This is another one that I'm perfectly capable of GMing if you're interested.
Writing Samples/Opening Posts
Coming Soon!

Going to stop there for now. Will expand as much as I can, as often as I can.

Last edited:
Some updates, retooling details, a better introduction of myself, and a few new ideas. BUMP!

Back
Top Bottom