Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Canon Futa Seeks Canon Female [RWBY; Bleach; A:TLA]

Lewdicrous

Lord of the Damned

UPDATE

Because I have been doing a lot of RWBY stuff recently, I'm putting RWBY on hold. If someone messages me about a RWBY roleplay, while there's some chance I might be interested, I'm warning you now that it's fairly unlikely. I'd say my main interest right now goes toward Bleach.

SOME OTHER FANDOMS I'M INTERESTED IN:
Tensei Slime
DBZ/Super

Welcome!

So, if it wasn’t apparent already, I love Rwby. So much. To the point that my Rwby thread is being made before my other fandoms. Probably even more apparent is my lack of ability to make good threads. So lets divvy this up into sections and make it as simple as possible! For my sake, and yours.

nwj9lw6sxi831.jpg

General Personal Info

Figure I should give you some info on who you’re talking to. While I’m not super comfortable giving out my real name on a site, my nickname online is Kay, so you’re more than welcome to call me that, or my username. As my name suggests I am an ultra lewd machine. I adore smut. I would greatly prefer that all my roleplays include smut in some way. I’m fine with anything from 30% smut, to 100% smut. In regards to said smut, and my lewdicrous origins, I found out like six years ago with my girlfriend when we were experimenting that I like being a top. And I mean really like being a top. Neither of us are super overly sexual irl, so it’s not like it happened a ton anyway. Overexplaining? Probably. After I found that out, I found a love for strapons. Around that time, some of my friends I played Rainbow 6 with were talking about how people on World of Warcraft are constantly roleplaying chicks with dicks. Oh my did that send me into a rabbithole.

TLDR; Kay likes to play chicks with big dicks fucking cute girls.

Kinks

I have a very wide spectrum of stuff I like. From super messed up, to soft and fuzzy. Nothing has to be included, just be ready for variation. Hopefully it won’t scare people off. My only limits are stuff like Vore, Scat, Feet, and Unbirth.

* indicate how much I like something

Any Consensual Level(Con**, Non-Con***,
Dub-Con*)
Any Sex Type(Vaginal***, Oral**, Anal*)
Cuddle Sex/Sex while Cuddling*
Morning Sex**
Drugs***
Corruption*
Physical Abuse(Anything from Slapping to literal Beating)****
Somnophilia***
Deception*
Breath Play**
Kissing***
Groping****
Clothing Play/Clothed Sex****
Degradation***
Spanking***
Slavery**
Mind Break***
Romance***
Abductions***
Shower Sex**
Incest***
MILFs***

(Now with F-List)

Girls

Here I’ll list most of the girls I can think of and rate them with stars. This first list is for how much I like to play these girls. Just because someone is low on the scale, doesn’t mean to ignore them on either list. (Assume all links are NSFW)

Ruby**** 2 3
Yang**
Weiss**** 2 3 4
Blake***
Pyrrha**
Nora**
Glynda*

Cinder****
Salem****

Neo*** 2 3 4
Kali**
Raven*** 2
Coco***
Penny*
Emerald**
Sienna***
Summer***
Velvet**

Winter*** 2
Willow**
Robyn**
May***

This next list indicates how much I like to play against these girls.

Ruby** 2 3 4 5 6
Yang**** 2 3
Weiss**** 2 3 4 5 6 7
Blake** 2 3
Pyrrha*** 2 3
Nora*** 2
Glynda***
Cinder*** 2 3
Salem*** 2
Neo** 2 3
Kali**** 2 3 4
Raven*
Coco*

Penny**
Emerald**
Sienna** 2
Summer***
Velvet**

Winter*** 2
Willow***
Robyn**
May*

Last edited:

1605969880677.jpeg

Girls

Here I’ll list most of the girls I can think of and rate them with stars. This first list is for how much I like to play these girls. Just because someone is low on the scale, doesn’t mean to ignore them on either list. Anyone under 15 will be aged up.

Rukia***
Orihime*
Rangiku*
Yoruichi****
Soi-Fēng/Soi-Fon****
Harribel**
Nelliel**
Loly**
Tatsuki***
Bambietta***
Giselle****
Chizuru**
Ichika***** (craving)
Nanao**
Yuzu****
Karin**** (Wouldn’t mind playing both)
Yachiru***
Unohana***

Rukia****
Orihime****
Rangiku****
Yoruichi**
Soi-Fēng/Soi-Fon**
Harribel**
Nelliel***
Loly*
Tatsuki*
Bambietta***
Giselle*
Chizuru*
Ichika**
Nanao**
Yuzu***
Karin***
Yachiru**
Unohana***

1605969704436.png

Last edited:
1605970096451.png

Girls

Here I’ll list most of the girls I can think of and rate them with stars. This first list is for how much I like to play these girls. Just because someone is low on the scale, doesn’t mean to ignore them on either list. Anyone under 15 will be aged up.

Katara**
Toph***
Azula****
Ty Lee**
Mai**
Tsuki*
June***
Yue**
Ursa**
Korra***
Asami*

Katara***
Toph**
Azula***
Ty Lee***
Mai***
Tsuki**
June*
Yue**
Ursa***
Korra**
Asami***

1605970877203.jpeg

Last edited:
Took an hour and a half, but finally got to doing the pic update! Feel free to check out the lewd pics in the rwby thread!

Back
Top Bottom