Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female A Plethora of Geniuse

The Breeding Program

Pm me if your interested in the post presented. Please note that this is the first post of the intended plot. The muscular anthro bull drove up the dusty farm road and parked his jeep next to the pasture fence. He hopped out of jeep and waved to the farmer who owned the land. The anthro made his way up to the old looking barn and stopped in front of the new installed metal doors. A security strip was installed next to it and Chris pulled out his key card swiping it through the strip. When the doors opened and Chris stepped inside the barn his ears were met with the moans and screams of pleasure coming from the multiple stable stalls. The farm was a site for a government breeding program designed to help nearly extinct anthro species back from the brink.

The moment he stepped inside his ears were met with the moans and screams of pleasure from the multiple stable stalls. As Chris made his way deeper into the barn he stopped at a stable stall that had his I.D. number on it and slid his keycard through the security strip. The door unlocked and the big bull stepped inside the stable closing the door behind him. He stripped off his pants the moment after he had secured the door and his cock sprang free. It was already thick and hard and he need to mount his assigned female soon.

She was gorgeous laying there in the nude on the bed of straw and hay and Chris smiled. He grabbed two goose down pillows and a blanket from a cabinet setting them down next to the gorgeous girl sleeping in the nude. It was protocol for the facility. "(name) honey...wake up. I'm your assigned anthro."

Witness Protection

So the setting is a world were humans and anthro's live peacefully among one another for the most part. But like every society they have their share of crime and deviance. Lets say my anthro bull is a U.S. Marshall and he is assigned to a case of a woman witnessing one of the world most notorious and well known mob bosses murdering one of his accounts that he hired because the guy screwed up. It's up to Chris the U.S. Marshall to keep the human woman safe.

The Simple Life

So I'm looking for females that want to live a simple and uncomplicated life. All they have to do is join my herd of heifers and become milking cows for my farm. All of theirs needs are taken care of. They are milked daily, given a nutritional diet and a heated barn with warm stables that are secured with electronic locks so that no one can break in and kidnap them. If they're feeling an itch between the legs then the owner can take care of that need easily. So if you want a simple existence and uncomplicated lifestyle check out Longhoof Fields Farms.

The Clueless CEO

Looking for human females interested in plot presented.(name) works for Christopher as his personal secretary. Chris is the CEO of a major technology conglomerate company that specializes in military contracts and (name) secretly has the hots for Chris. Chris in the typical fashion of all males doesn't see the hints at (name) affections for him and being a gentleman offers to take (name) out to dinner one night. She sees the invitation as something more than what it really is and get all gussied up for the dinner thinking that she was finally getting her dreams come true.

Mountainside Company

Looking for human females interested in a fun easy scene. Pm me. At that moment Chris had been working on a new door for his cave home. Most would be surprised by how warm and cozy it was considering the fact that it was a cave. Chris had carved out a decent sized fireplace and drilled a chimney through the mountain. It wasn't a very long one but it worked. A bed made from pine trees that grew up on the mountain side sat in one corner covered in gleaming animal furs. A simple table with two chairs sat in the middle of the cave and a magic wardrobe that provided the user with any garment of clothing he or she desired. Chris would have company tonight whether he wanted it or not and that company just might steal his heart away.

A Married Bull

I'm looking to do a marriage of convenience rp. The son of a global tech company has to get married before his thirtieth birthday or he'll lose control of the company. The reason being is the grandfather is a bit of a matchmaker and a schemer. He wants to see his grandson settled, happy, and raising a family rather than just focusing on work. After the grandfather dies the will is read a week later and before Chris can do anything else he has to find himself a bride because his thirtieth birthday is in five days!

Becoming a Goddess

What if your lady wasn't the busty beauty she is now? Instead she's a flat chested teen who is tired of being ridiculed and teased by her classmates so she searches the internet for ways to enhance her bust and comes across a site portraying hucows. Human females who becoming dairy livestock and become extremely busty. In addition to seeing the growing busts she comes across pictures of pregnant hucows who are bred by their anthro bulls. Alpha Bulls is what they would be known as in the rp. The thought of becoming a mother warms warms your characters core; her heart. Miraculously she convinces her parents to let her join a herd and become her dream image. A mother and a provider.

Back
Top Bottom