Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Seeking Friendly Partners for Humiliation Roleplay

SimplePleasures

Meteorite
Hi Blue Moon!

After a long hiatus, I’m happy to be back and searching for a couple of partners to write a dirty tale with. If you think that we'd be good partners, please reach out and let me know! I'd love to chat.

Who Am I?

I'm a woman in her mid-twenties living in the US Mountain time zone. I’m a longtime roleplayer with about 5 years of on-and-off experience. I typically write between 3 to 5 paragraphs in each post, and will typically respond about 4 to 5 times a week. I write in the third person, past tense, and RP through PMs almost exclusively.

I’m an avid music fan, and am always happy to talk alt-rock, hip hop or electronic. I know it has nothing to do with roleplaying, but I find music taste says a lot about a person! Some of my other SFW interest are video games, indoor rock climbing, and table top roleplaying games (D&D 5E and a smattering of Pathfinder).

What am I looking for?

I’m looking for a partner who loves writing both story and smut. Story, drama and worldbuilding are great but I don’t think any of us are here to write a YA novel. And although I’m loathe to admit it, even the best smut gets boring without at least some semblance of story to give it context.

Someone open to friendly OOC brainstorming about the RP, and chit chat or some light flirting would be a bonus!

Someone that’s comfortable with the pace of play occasionally slowing down. I love a rapid back-and-forth posting session when timing works out, but sometimes life gets in the way. For what it’s worth, I strive to always let my partners know if I’ll be taking a break either for creative or scheduling reasons.

Kinks

In terms of kinks, I'm such a slut for humiliation - body writing, begging, forced clothing, you name it. I also have something of an oral fixation, so blowjobs, facials, and choking are all personal favorites of mine. Feel free to take a look at my F-list here, to see what makes me tick!

~~~

Interests

Celebrity play

My partners will find that I love including celebrities, either as gorgeous face claims for an original character or playing the lovely ladies themselves. You can find some of my favorites below, but feel free to suggest others!

Ariana Grande
Ana de Armas
Scarlett Johansson
Elizabeth Turner
Barbara Palvin

Fandoms

Although I’m open to fandom play, I’m including these primarily to give folks a sense of the settings and stories I like!

Fantasy – D&D, Game of Thrones, the Witcher

Sci Fi – Firefly, Altered Carbon, Westworld, Fallout

Superheroes – DCU and MCU, The Boys
*Disclaimer, I’m only familiar with the cinematic/TV universes, not the comics!

TL;DR If you're a friendly person with similar interests, please PM me! I hope to hear from some of you soon :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom