Smutty Taboo Roleplays

callmetonight69

Meteorite
"... and then I want him to hold his length in me as he empties his seeds into my young pussy." I reached forward, my fingers missing the on/off button a few times before the blinking red light on the camera fades to black. My breath shivering. I leaned back against the soft cushion. My fingers, still shaking, reached for the mouse. I just completed an half-hour long video detailing on how I was going to be raped. Yes, raped. I grew up in an overly conservative family. Everyone knows the type. The family motto from age 10 and up was "No sex until marriage." Like every child, when your parents says you can't have something, you'd crave it the most. When I turned 18, I moved out. It wasn't easy. My parents kept me from the society. I had no idea what was waiting for me on the outside world. From 18 and on, I lived in a constant search for identity. I had my first kiss at 20, and haven't moved past that since. I'm scared, scared of moving further. I needed someone to take it from me, I needed someone to not let me back out of it. So I searched, and found a man. He knew how to talk to women. Even without knowing what he looked like, I found my fingers reaching for the forbidden fruit with every text he sent me. We've met in a coffee shop a week later. He had a hat and a massive sunglasses on so I wouldn't see his face. It was all part of the plan, to keep his identity a mystery, so he could strike without me expecting it 10 minutes ahead of time. I had agreed on recording this video to give my consent beforehand, to give him the right to do whatever he wanted. My heart was ready to jump out of my chest when I dragged the video into attachments. My finger froze on the mouse. Then I clicked, and it was gone. I had just given my body away to an almost complete stranger. I had no idea what he looked like, no idea what his age was, no idea where he worked. I guess I'll have to wait to find out.

Hello everyone, what I've posted is my current craving for consensual non-consent, but I still have a box full of different scenarios that I'm open to explore, drop me a suggestions and I'll let you know.

I haven't had the chance to make a F-List here yet, so I'll list out my likes and dislikes here:

Humiliation/degradation
Name calling
Details

Dislikes:
Scat
Snuff
Gore
Over the top violence
Lack of details

Back
Top Bottom