Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tell me what you think of my threads!

Cool threads and an interesting potential for a partner for a lot of submissives. I suspect you might have a bit of trouble finding a submissive that can bring a similar amount of dough to the table as the hyper dominant type that you seem to play into. In general, finding somebody who can play multiple with adequate detail is rather unlikely on BMR and RP forums in general; but they exist - it's unfortunate that dominant types have to sift through a lot of shit to find what they're looking for. You really like the word bitch, I'm wondering if that is because of a lack of dictionary, preference or a pattern of behavior that tends to get old very quickly? Like the RP partner who always responds with the same lingo.

The thread is hyper focused on smut, so the expectations would be purely based on smut, and only smut. The invitation to get into an RP with you is also not very enticing for somebody who might just want to write as a character, and not be the character. For a lot of people, including myself, do not like interacting with somebody in a sexual way; unless if it's in an RP as fictional people. This isn't exactly a problem but you would receive less traffic because of this distinction, but that isn't necessarily bad, because that might just mean the loss of traffic include people that you aren't interested in. My threads for example are non-specific, but that is because I'm not really looking for specifics, I'm looking for an open partner that can be flexible. Non-specific threads receive more traffic at the cost of quality, and my specific threads receive a tighter choke of traffic.

For a lot of RP players, reality is important, even in a fictional and impossible reality. Even if magic can never exist, it can be unrealistic for somebody to do certain things within that universe . . . keeping things within the realm of possibility is important for a large base of players; I can't say that anything you are interested in stays within this realm. People that are more desperate and looking for a hyper dominant type won't give a fuck as long as they have a dick somewhere in their characters body, but others will probably find it either difficult, or impossible to write a character that exists for dick and abuse.

I am gonna be real with you I was super mad at you for calling me out about the bitch word and then I was like no but really I use A LOT of the bitch word and then I was like but I'm not going to stop because I fucking love the bitch word.

But at least now I'm aware of it and knowing is half the battle.

Being honest?

Well while I find you have a great way with words, full of vivid descriptions and interesting concepts, things like this are kind of red flags for me personally:

A slave who doesn't know what a limit is, or who knows you have to break them all for Me.

Fuck what you want. Fuck who you are. What matters is Me

Limitless - Anything I want. Everything I want. No exceptions.

I guess it's important to get across what you want, but... RPing is kind of a collaborative effort and repeatedly telling prospective partners that their input/opinion/limits don't matter is the kind of thing that would douse my interest, personally.

And while I know it's kayfabe to an extent, it's still kind of an awkward hurdle in my mind.

repeatedly telling prospective partners that their input/opinion/limits don't matter is the kind of thing that would douse my interest, personally.

In fairness to me (the most important kind of fairness) I *am* trying to douse the interest of some people, namely the interest of people who have limits and aren't prepared to break them for me. You having limits is my limit!

The titles are great, both at conveying what you want and grabbing interest from anyone who happens to be skimming the request threads list for originality and creativity. Hell, I'll admit I clicked on this thread in the past because while I knew it wouldn't be in my wheel-house, I was curious to see how you were pitching the idea.

Overall, style and formatting are good, no obvious spelling or grammatical errors, and you have plenty of content inside to inform a potential RPer exactly what you're looking for. You have scenes and pitches, which is something often a lot of threads lack (where I'm stuck with, "OK, I know what you like vaguely, but how do I build a plot from here?"), so there's plenty of content there for someone to sink their teeth into once they get to reading.

And the line:

As the attorney representing the wife in this matter, I have to get to the bottom of the case and secure victory for my client the only way I can - by raping the wife and daughters myself with my superior bitch cock in the middle of the courtroom, along with the jurors, the opposing counsel, the judge, and anyone else who gets in my way.

Brought just the most absolutely hilarious mental image to mind, so you got me to actually laugh out loud, which is worth a lot of points.

But,

Ignoring the fact that our kinks are utterly incompatible, the biggest problem for me is the immediate use of first- and second-person-perspective. I understand it's a stylistic choice but it comes off as attempting to blur the lines between writer and character. When I'm writing with someone, I may expect their character to be one way: assertive, dominating, even disrespecting of my character's limits. But I and a lot of other writers on this site still want a writer on the other hand who wants to provide a mutually enjoyable writing experience, which includes respect and consideration for the person on the other end. If you well and truly want someone, not their character but their actual self to "break all their limits" you're going to have a much harder time finding someone who wants to write with you. You've set yourself up, very effectively I might add, as someone who wants to absolutely dominate the plot and content of the story. That's great in a lot of ways but you're possibly taking it too far and scaring people off who would be good matches for you.

Which is a much-longer way of repeating what's been said up-thread:

I guess it's important to get across what you want, but... RPing is kind of a collaborative effort and repeatedly telling prospective partners that their input/opinion/limits don't matter is the kind of thing that would douse my interest, personally.

My suggestion would be: tone things down, at least at the start. Or at the end. Or somewhere. Give a sign that you're willing to deal with a writing partner as an equal, because equal doesn't mean curtailing your kinks to appeal to a writer who is otherwise a bad match. Equal does mean you'll respect the person on the other side, and nobody likes to play with someone who is going to kick down the sandcastle because they didn't get to be king.

Orthogonal to the rest, you're looking real far on the hyper side of a lot of aspects, and as a result you're going to be fishing in a smaller pond. You clearly know what you want, and that's great, but be aware that it's going to take a while to find it. Expanding your search to other adult RPing sites may behoove you if you're not finding the number of folks who are into the same things sufficient.

Your compliments are flattering but your criticisms are what make me really feel like I'm nailing it because I don't want a partner and an equal with whom I'm going to mutually collaborate on a cooperatively pleasant journey.

I want a slave who does what the fuck I want while I insult her and call her names.

If it sounds like I don't want to treat my partner like an equal that's correct because I don't.

EDIT: Without going into enormous detail, but in hopes of pre-empting a somewhat obvious follow-up question -

Yes, some people are into that.

EDIT: I used to be really nice to partners OOC but over time worked out that when you're repeatedly slapping your partner in the face before and after spitting in her mouth in the scene, polite well-mannered personal consideration outside the scene kills the mood, and it's better for both of us if I just stay at least a bit of a bitch all the time.

EDIT: I used to be really nice to partners OOC but over time worked out that when you're repeatedly slapping your partner in the face before and after spitting in her mouth in the scene, polite well-mannered personal consideration outside the scene kills the mood, and it's better for both of us if I just stay at least a bit of a bitch all the time.
That is very fair. With that context, it is set up great to get exactly what you want.

Your polite and fair-minded even handed consideration is really making me want to tell you to shut the fuck up and call you names lmao.

Back
Top Bottom