Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bad Wolf

Wolf_Demon

Supernova
"Damn it." He growls to himself leaning against a tree. As his body touches the tree, it begins to wilt and die, heavy panting sounds can be heard from the creature leaning against the tree "I hate her sometime." His flesh was boiling, or at least to him it was now, he growls as his blood begins to run down his cheeks and top half of his body "I will get, my revenge, but first I must heal." His wolf tail pointed down to the ground, his ears a bit perk up, he was in the mortal world right now, he was a wolf demon, it not like his kind was so welcome here.

"Damn, I can hear some angel out there." He growls looking for some place to hand out for a while, his teeth showing a bit as he press forward "I will get Nashi, for now only taking, my power of my men, but pushing me out into this miserable place." He snarls hard at the moment, his tail slowly waggles back and forth. Well, as long as he was in the mortal world then, he would find a victim to play with, hell it might be fun. He travels behind the trees, trying to make it, so no one spots him at this moment "Where to now? I hate this place."

Angela was a bright young girl with a promising future, yet some how she had managed to get herself suckered into covering for a friend that ran a local dog walking business. She was struggling to keep a firm grip on all four leashes, two per hand, all of them attached to a dog that was comparatively large than her petite form. Her long auburn hair was pulled back into a quick ponytail which stopped just at the nape of her neck. Her attire was kept quite casual, consisting of cut off shorts, a plain white t-shirt and athletic shoes.

The young wolf demon had catch the smell of something, he chuckles to himself. This was the one that he was going to get into trouble as long as he was in this world, humans, furries, and etc live in this world and hell it might be fun to be here for a while, he knew he was going to be. When he was near her, the dogs would start barking loudly, it was like they could sense his evil approaching now.

A few moment later now, he comes out of the bushes looking at her, he leans against the tree and the same effected, it begins to welter and die, at least the part touching him "My, oh my." He begins saying looking at her, the dogs barking loudly at him, trying to get to him. His glaze shot to the dogs and they all begin to whimper hide behind her "Looks like this is your unlucky day, my dear." He takes out a cigarette from his back pocket and lite it, before sticking it into his mouth just looking at her with his purple gem eyes.

She looked over the creature closely and cautiously. She let out light yelp as she was just barely able to keep a good grip on the leashes. Something in her gut told her she should be more concerned with the man, dog... whatever he was, standing in front of her. She fidget slightly as the dogs ran back behind her, her legs getting tangled in the leashes. "Who... what are you?" She asked rather timidly as her eyes scanned over his form. Nothing she'd seen before could've prepared her for this sight. After making one last attempt to free her legs from the leashes, she lost her balance and proceeded to fall back on her rear.

The wolf demon looking at her, tilting his head to the side, he was not like the other furries of her world, there was something very different about him, there was an evil to him, something that not right "Who am I? My dear, my name is Anic Carin." His right hand begins to glow purple "Well, this will be easy, such a weakling like you." He chuckles walking closer to her, the dogs whimper more now, they where afraid of him and trying to pull her back away from it "I am a demon, my power comes from shadows." He ball in his hand was on fire now, there was heat coming off of the ball "What shall I do burn you?" He blows on the ball, a few embers come off of it trying to land on her top, if one would touch her top it would go up in purple flames without harming her body.

Her eyes grew wider as she looked up at him. As the dogs moved back the leashes wrapped around her legs just pulled her into an awkward position. She whimpered lightly as she saw the flame, trying to quickly move out of the way. Her current position didn't help much, seeing as her legs were pulled up close to her chest. "W-why are you doing this??" She asked, looking around afterwords. Sadly, there was no one around that could help her. At least, that's what she thought. She couldn't see anyone around, but people were still at the park. Anyone who would walk past that area wouldn't see her, the dogs, or the wolf demon either. She had to fend for herself now, even as the flames dropped over her.

He lets out a fearsome howl now, before looking at her "Just to let you know that I am coming for you bitch, so watch your back." He laughs fading back into the shadows now, he laughing from somewhere, but he was not in site anymore now "I'll be watching you slut, oh I can't wait to mess with you." The voice disappear from sight and the dogs around her move back in front of her seeming to be back to normal.

She gave a heavy sigh of relief as she saw him disappear. His voice and what he said stuck with her for quite some time. She shrugged it off as nothing for the time being. "A bad day dream brought on by the heat." She told herself as she started to sit up. She untangled the leashes from around her legs and wrapped the ends of them back around her hands. She stood up shakily and brushed herself off. She got the dogs to follow her back up to the park entrance, attempting to return them to their respective owners with as few problems as possible.

The more people towards the front of the park, and suddenly, without warning one of the big dogs turns around her, and pounces on her. The dog was licking at her face, and at her neck now, before another dog come up to her, and begins to lick at her now to. All the dogs seems to be turn looking at her waiting for something. One of them lashes his teeth onto her shirt trying to rip it off of her, or shear it. Some of the people where watching this happen some of them went by other stop looking at her.

Back
Top Bottom