Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Kill Me Slowly... ♡

TemptressTreasure

Ms. Independent ♡
20200925_072618.jpg
"Holy water cannot help you now, a thousand armies couldn't keep me out. I don't want your money, I don't want your crown. See I've come to burn your kingdom down..."

They say the ones who make you think, who make you pause and contemplate every word you type are the ones who will open your eyes and make you see in a different light. Make me pause, make my eyebrows curve together in confusion while I puzzle out a situation that can go one of many ways. I do not want a straight road, I want curves, bends, and twists. I do not want a happy ending, I want OUR ending.

I am not here for a happily ever after, I am not here to push you into giving and receiving the best/happy posts, whether they make you tear up, angry, confused. Give me something deep and mindblowing. I require paragraphs upon paragraphs, detail, thought, and incite. I will give the same each and every time.

Explanation:

I will be blunt, i am extremely picky when it comes to roleplay partners, not only have i had a lot of terrible ones who put in minimal to no effort but most do not even try to put effort in so do not be offended if i do not respond to you.
I am not as into Slice Of Life as i used to be unless it involves a really good plot that can be manipulated to our own desires. I love anything supernatural/fantasy, I'm always a sucker for romance.

Rules:

~More than 4 paragraphs required
~Detail is key
~If you ghost me that is fine however I will not roleplay with you again so do not contact me
~I will ignore any message that only contains "want to rp?" No not if you dont even put effort into your introduction
~I'm a bitch but just know that this bitch will blow your mind
~I will roleplay with females as long as you're comfortable playing the male role
~If I get multiple responses with less than 3 paragraphs, I'm dropping you
~Impress me and I'll impress you

My Kinks:

~Abuse (emotionally, physically, verbally)
~Non-con
~Dominant men
~Manipulation-receiving
~Romance
~Toxic relationships
~BDSM
~Domination in and out of the bedroom
~Breeding/Impregnation depending on plot
~Unprotected sex

Plot Ideas:
He killed for pleasure, he loved to slowly choke his victim, watching their life leave their body as his hot hands wrapped tighter and tighter around the whitish skin until a crack resembled the sound of distant thunder. No one knew his past, his present, or his future, no one dared think for if they thought they would be forever scarred by what they found. His harsh demeanor, unstable actions, and abusive tendencies mirrored his personality, an unforgiving monster.

She was as gentle as summer rain, her voice like handmade silk spun from morning dew, the calm amidst a catastrophic storm. A strong, unrelenting force, never bowing to anyone, intense ocean blue orbs matching her sweet aura yet unbending personality. Raised to be non-submissive, stubborn, yet unbelievably soft in the wake of harsh words. A forced pairing meant to strengthen the void of two realms, a pair meant to destroy evil in its wake, a pair so unrelenting, so unbreakable that Heaven nor Earth could compare.

However, the foundation is only as strong as its tilted ground.

People say that there are others who see the world in a different light, that they do not see what we see. In this age it is hard to diagnose and determine who these people are because they look like us, they look...normal. A psychopath is determined to be someone suffering from a chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent behavior.

Thick tendrils of wispy smoke evaporated into the cool night air, the trees swaying gently from side to side as if dancing to their own tune. A man stood in the cloak of darkness, hard and unforgiving, the smoke coming from a nearby village, going up in flames.

More will be added as I see fit. Please do not hesitate in messaging me through PMs only. I am more than open to other plot ideas as well.

I hope you have a fantastic day and I can not wait to hear from you soon.

Do not respond here, message me.

Back
Top Bottom